JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Friends,

Laado's TRP has gone up to 1.21 despite the afternoon time slot and Colors' step-motherly attitude. There is not a single promo for Laado shown. We need to congratulate Laado team for this success👏

Hope they can keep it up.

I love Laado because it is a political drama so different from other family drama, saas-bahu and rona dhona serials.

So let us all keep supporting Laado by visiting it on IF, adding comments and raising ranks of our actors all of whom are very talented.

Also if you are in Facebook, please go to Colors TV channel, click on 'shows', choose 'Laado', and submit your comments. You need a facebook login and password.

Please ask them to change the time slot to 10 pm and give more promotion to the show because it is a unique political story, which is totally different from all the family drama and melodrama shown on TV.

Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have a problem - went on FB on the Colors TV channel pg i cannot find anything to click on Shows...
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi juna
at first you go on color tv's page through google after that u click show tab n choose laado and submit your comment.

MrRockySingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

I have a problem - went on FB on the Colors TV channel pg i cannot find anything to click on Shows...

go to colors tv website & then follow the instructions given in 1st post

here is the link

http://www.colorstv.in
Edited by MrRockySingh - 12 years ago