Connection between Ammaji and Rai!!!

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am getting little bit confused with Rana's death and Ammaji going on hunger strike for arresting Rai... Whether Rai and Ammaji are connected by any means?? Whether he was really pawn used by Ammaji to kill Rana?? and thats why she wants him in front of her eyes...

I am really confused whether Ammaji has changed for good or whatever she was doing was just to get post of mukhiya back... Now as Surya has decided that their family will move out of haveli. Whether Ammaji is going to take turn?????😕

Dont know why somewhere I am feeling this track is heading to turning Ammaji negative again...
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was saying this in KLP only, as from the start, i dont think Ammaji changed for gud as i dont think she should be shown changed for gud, she just doesnt have the simple effect of modesty that a gud person whether by nature or reformed a gud person has, i dont see her much guilty of her past deeds either and she actually likes the idea of killing people as chicken...she is better as a villain...makes a very creul and interesting one

as for Rai, am not sure how he escaped...wasnt Ammaji and villagers were beating him so after Surya left to save Jhanvi, Ammaji still had Rai with her, so when and how did he escape???????
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, I am not sure but I feel like it only. If Rana would have not died too early i would have not thought of it.. But turns in serial are making me think like that... Apart from that I can sense cracks in Ammaji family as well Rana's family... However I feel Param might use Kuldeep as pawn in his games...
usmrasul thumbnail
Param is going to use or Kuldeep is going to use? because while burning Rana, i felt Kuldeep gestured Param to go and hug Surya and act all sadddy with him

btw, what hapened in todays epi?

darshana23 thumbnail
About today's episode, Ammaji declares hunger strike till the time Rai is found... Villagers supports Ammaji. Inspector thanks Ammaji for helping them out. She asks them to find out Rai quickly else she wont be able to do anything much...

In temple, Santosh is back to temple. But Chanda treats her like she doesnt belong to family anymore. And now she is head of family in Ammaji's absence... Chautala leaves Santosh in temple making excuse of some urgent work. He asks Santosh to stay in Veerpur as family needs her... Aditya tries to help Tanisha but she refuses.. Karan is watching scene...

Surya is sad thinking about incident and Jhanvi consoles him( I wish a small hug would have been added here)

In Rana's haveli, villagers come and ask them to empty haveli. Kuldeep objects saying haveli is of their father and they will stay in only... Villagers say we will not allow family of Rana to stay here who destroyed village.. Surya tries to calm them down but no one listens... Jhanvi also objects saying how could you forget what Surya has done to you... And why you are giving punishment of Rana's deed to his family... But villagers doesnt agree and they want Ammaji's family to stay in haveli instead...

Jhanvi decides she will not stay in haveli in that case. As she is also part of Rana's family. Surya takes final call and says if thats what villagers want then he and his family will move out of haveli...

Precap - Kuldeep is angry on Jhanvi and says its all happening because of you. Shivali shouts on Kuldeep. Param supports there and tells whatever Shivalali saying is true. Whatever Jhanvi "Bhabhi" did any Rana's DIL would have done same...

Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
something tells me that the villagers are digging canal to bring crocodile for them only

thnx fr the update di, so Rana family is actually moving out? Where would they go? hope not the mandir, i need some changes in the set and since they cant live with the villagers maybe they would have to go city or forest

but i have doubt , will they actually move out or it will be like Rana family and Sangwan family will at end stay together and create more trouble???

i agree with you, all this being Ammajis ploy to become mukhiya only makes more sense
darshana23 thumbnail
Not sure if its for making Ammaji and Rana family stay together... But if Ammaji turns as Mukhiya I dont see anything happening interesting unless she turns negative...
darshana23 thumbnail
But I really want Rana's family to stay out in that case... Yaar itane logo ke beech main Surya-Jhanvi ka romance toh... ummeed hi chodani padegi... waise bhi CVs kuchh nahi dikhate...😡
sodi1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i have a doubt really ammaji has changed?