Chanda gets on my nerves! :-|

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Poor Santosh in today's episode. I felt so sorry for her. How can Chanda say something like that to her gigi? Santosh has always stood up for her family. Chanda thinks herself the leader of the house but she's not. She has said and done horrible things to Diya, Karan, Jhanvi and Santosh. She is the reason for Rajveer do be such a shallow person. She spoilt him and was blaming Diya for him to be in jail. And now she has decided that after Ammaji she is the head of the family. How can she just say to Santosh that Santosh is no longer a part of the family and is a guest. She is not the boss so she should stop acting like one. She gets on my nerves sometimes. And I can't believe what she did with Diya and Jhanvi last year. Had she forgotten all the sacrifices Sia made for her? Had she forgotten what Raghav and Sia did for her? And now has she forgotten what Santosh has done for her? She always expects people to forgive her. Why doesn't she understand that she is not a king or queen!! Chanda is currently a very selfish character-I think! What's happened to her? She was supposed to be the funny and entertaining one right? Now why is she the bossy, show-offy and selfish one? Uhhh! It annoys me so much!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im shocked on chanda's attitude, i mean ufff how can b someone so selfish?
sodi1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
we don't want chanda like this.we want innocent chanda.chanda feel like she is next ammaji we don't want another ammaji .one ammaji enough.viewers likes old chanda but they hate new chanda.people always likes soft and innocent characters[like sia,santosh,jumar,sheela.dia,old chanda etc...].people feel YES this is my own.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont know how she was earlier... but right now she is looking selfish...
Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chanda is a bad mother...spoiled her son in everyway possible and still doesn't see his faults but longs to spoil him again, bad sister...misbehaved with Santosh who was always a big sister to her...misbehaved with Dia-Jahnvi whose mother Sia treated her as her own sister, bad bahu who instead if understanding the good deeds or her saasu argued with her and opposed her, bad wife who never understands what her husband wants from her and does things always opposite to what Avtar expects from her..she is a loser in all relationships.
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CV need one selfish character always. so that they can create tensions. they do not refer romantic scence
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chanda chanda chanda 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
sodi1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ammaji put the tape on chanda mouth😡