Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
woow!! tfs :) please keep posting these as i like to see the TRPs of Laado :)
Amazing stuff guys! 1.21 is great! We are nearly on 1.5! Keep up the great work! Also, our rank has gone up on the chaska meter and all of our popular cast's rank has gone up! I am so proud! Well done all @akki-theGreat thank you so much and please keep posting :) !
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: heeyyy

woow!! tfs :) please keep posting these as i like to see the TRPs of Laado :)

Amazing stuff guys! 1.21 is great! We are nearly on 1.5! Keep up the great work! Also, our rank has gone up on the chaska meter and all of our popular cast's rank has gone up! I am so proud! Well done all @akki-theGreat thank you so much and please keep posting :) !

ya buddy i do it..i m abigfan of the channel Colors itself..the best channel on air...NAIDL is really doing well in both timeslots..1.21 is great..just imagine agar promote kiya hota toh it wud have been 2+
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@akki-theGreat I totally agree with you! I think NAIDL needs more Promos on air as I have seen hardly any in quite a while now. Also, they haven't had a NAIDL Super Episode for ages, may be they should have one of the ASAP. It is about time that the TRPs rose. 2+ would be great! :)

Edited to add: Also, you would you know how TRP and TAM ratings are calculated? Is there an online voting system or something? Please let me know if you are aware! :) Thanks.
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: heeyyy

@akki-theGreat I totally agree with you! I think NAIDL needs more Promos on air as I have seen hardly any in quite a while now. Also, they haven't had a NAIDL Super Episode for ages, may be they should have one of the ASAP. It is about time that the TRPs rose. 2+ would be great! :)

Edited to add: Also, you would you know how TRP and TAM ratings are calculated? Is there an online voting system or something? Please let me know if you are aware! :) Thanks.

see basically there no voting..but TAM has fited some Peopleometer in some 10,000 Homes with Tv sets..so its just on that basis..these areas are mainly of Delhi,Gujarat,Mumbai side ...only..and i think NAIDL is more popular in North region and in some areas of Gujarat wer i live
sodi1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for shareing.in afternoon slot 1.21trp good.some prime time slot serials not geting this trp.no new promos ,no sbb . they want good trp ?must promote this serial.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing...😃