This is going over the top!!!

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously behavior of villagers is going over the top... who are they to decide whom should stay in Rana's haveli??? Its his property... After Rana's death his sons and family has full rights to stay there... If its some question of who could rule village then not required that it can be done through haveli only...

Who are they to justified whose murder was right or wrong??? Jogi tried to kill Santosh, Ammaji killed him, his murder was justified... Rana tried to kill village, Ammaji killed him it was justified... If tomorrow Ammaji kills some other person saying she did for justice whether villagers are going to follow that blindly...😕

Sorry to say, from none of the angel Ammaji's work done for villagers is so great compared to sins she would have committed... I fail to understand every other person than Ammaji doesnt get chance to regret his mistakes in timelines defined by Ammaji... He doesnt do that so Ammaji get license to kill person and villagers keep doing naarebaji for her and keep praising her how she is Mahan... How much time Ammaji herself take to go through this change??? More than 20 years I believe..
How could she decided when person should regret his own doings... who gives her license to kill her other person in name of justice... And if she really thinks from justice perspective, why dont she herself surrenders to police...

I feel more than anything, this too much goddess portrayal of Ammaji is killing the show...
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aahanaatre thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup DD agree with u...
A big clap 4 ur thought DD...
These questions r in my mind too...
Whatever she is doing 4 just wash
her crime ...
But she was the root of this dirty work ...
Who will punish her ????
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you spoke my mind more than my mind could say...i started hating this wonder woman...and you know what, i think maybe just maybe they should turn Ammaji villain again, i am not sure how, maybe she can be secretly Rais contact or she ight get her heads with crave for power ...at least something...she is truely killing all the chracters, killing the show
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sumi I am more frustrated with weird behavior of Villagers... what non-sense of they telling Surya to run out of fire leaving his fathers alone!!!!!!!!! Forget for a moment he has committed so many sins. If in place of Rana, they had their parents burning who would have tortured them, what they would have done?????? They would have left them there and might have taken a walk around...😡

And what non-sense of walking into Rana's haveli immediately post his death and asking his family to empty their own haveli for justice...🤢 If something like this would have been done by Rana, that would have been termed as his cruelity... Like the person doesnt have sense what to do and what to say when... What they are doing now????

Moreover, a son lost his father... And what they were busy in doing jai jaikar of Ammaji... Why they didnt do same thing when Jogi died?? Why they were standing steadily??? In all this, I found only Jhanvi sensible who atleast rushed to Surya realizing he has lost his father...

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this villagers are puppet like ...they will dance the way they would make them dance...if u think about it in yesterdays epi surya alone have gone in , pullled jhanvi out and then gaian went in and tried to pull rana out...so waht about the villagers and boys in Ammajis sack? couldnt any of them try to help surya on this? karan even wanted to help but wonder woman didnt let him...why i wonder...this villagers deserve to be pained it seems because they are always changing colors

i also dont understand them throwing surya out of the haveli, Surya might have committed sins but he is the one who supported them in getting Rai beaten, surya let those villagers alive whom rana ordered to kill...they forgot those too

am sorry but i feel the CVs are intentionally biased towards the character Ammaji and it will go on this way only
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i haven't watched this week's naidl so i can't really comment
nd i m an offical fan of ammaji
but i personally feel that they ended ran's track too quickly i feel there shoudl have been more
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This whole show was Ammaji-centric and still is. The villagers behave like Ghajani's who choose to forget what all cruelty ammaji has done in the past and in the span of a week they hate her and love her😕 Dont know if the CVs really want to show other characters other than Ammaji. All other characters are sidelined like they r some extras. Before Rana's death atleast he had some footage but after his death its only Ammaji hogging the screen space😔 Didnt watch todays episode so will not comment on what happened today but from other posts i can gather that the villagers want the Rana family out of the haveli😲 Its so wierd👎🏼 Ammaji going on a hunger strike till Rai is caught is sounding so bakwaas🥱. The CVs are as confused as the viewers😕