I am going to miss Rana!!

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I know it may sound weird, but I am really gonna miss him.. His weird smile, his cunning planning, stupid way to bit Tabala, his odd habit of painting. But still the Ayam Mehta who played Rana was best choice for it...👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

realy darsh he is a good actor.,,,,,,
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maybe even Ayam was getting tired of having Ammaji-rana vengence game and so opted out...yes he was a good villain, CVs didnt give chance to him to be a scary villain though...but he played it so well, i should say he was the only consistent character throughout the whole show
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! His end came to quickly and abruptly. I also think he wanted to be out. I will say 'good riddance'. But having said that I want to clarify that it is meant for the character of Rana Rantej. The actor did great justice to the role. He was really good, unfortunately there were not too many dimensions to the role. So in a way it is better that he can now look for a better role. Wish him all the best.

Hope they can now show something positive in this show before Param turns villain.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Same here Darshu dii... as much as i hated Rana that much i liked Ayam as an actor... he was fab... i would have loved to see him continue as a villain till the end... but sadly that's not the case as him meeting his end is very much clear... there is no way he can be brought back again...

aahanaatre thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup DD will miss him too...
He was a villain but the head of the family . He enjoined the family...

Now Param will be the next villain
but I'm damn sure that he'll be looking BACCHA against Surya Jhanvi or Ammaji...
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you all that Ayam did full justice to his role as Rana Rantej and the proof is in how much we all hated his character...
But like you all said he was not made a strong villian and now Param is going to replace him but again I dont see Param's character becoming a strong villian bec for a strong villian the person has to be really cruel and stubborn and full of ego but Param's character has the same weaknesses as Rana Rantej...
Besides Param is shown as being emotional and impulsive in actions... but we will have to wait and see how it turns out...
But yes Darshu we will miss Rana Rantej - as he was more a comical villian and very entertaining...