darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
He waz absolutely rocking today. The way be saved jhanvi 😳 and then runz to fire to zave rana. Though everyone insists him not to do so. The way he asks rana better he kills him. then he takes ot rana on hiz shoulder agter ammaji fires at jim.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i know right darshu di! he was the hottest thing on earth! in both ways -hot as in omg hot and hot as in boiling hot (because of the fire)! here's the link for anyone who wants a quick update of the JaYa section of the episode:

POST THREE ^^^
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup Darshu dii totally agree... Kaps was rocking yesterday..πŸ‘.😍. ⭐️i really loved the fact that cvs showed him confused till the end... coz that's the way it had to be... 😊his blind love for Rana was the integral part to Surya character...πŸ‘πŸΌ. so there is no way he could have shot Rana... 😊 i loved that outburst between Rana and Surya the most ❀️and also the way Rana called out to Surya when he was shot and Surya hugged him...πŸ₯Ί Surya's breakdown while hugging his father's body was really painful... πŸ’”πŸ˜­
ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Though I thought Shaurya was AWESOME, it really makes me angry when I see Surya still stands by his wife but Shaurya didn't... And Shaurya's marriage was a love-marriage... wow, just wow.
Surya seriously is the perfect guy for Jhanvi, totally awesome!
Edited by ShabnamSahebi - 12 years ago