Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Juhi I liked your post and Usmarasul my like button for your post does not seem to work...
I agree that this show is quiet boring overall bec of the same rivalry where Ammaji comes out victorious and Ammaji is the main focus where there are so many important other characters with their own stories -
like Juhi mentioned ppl like to see some positivity in the shows along with the usual realities of life which are depicted in the negatives...
Viewers need to feel good at the end of the show and not get into depression... I thought Rana Rantej as a villianous character was the only comical and entertaining part of the show so far...
The actor was too good and we need a negative character like Rana but a strong villian like Usma mentioned ...
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
originally posted by juhirockz.
For God's sake, let Param PLEASE NOT target Jahnvi. Making Jahnvi the victim of rape and murder attempts are becoming cliched. If he wants revenge, he can team up with Rai and try to hurt Ammaji's family, like Aditya or Karan. Spare the women please.
I agree wid your all points.
amba's time jhanvi looked just like a flying bird but after amba's death she continuously fight against social evil[ bp,param rana,rai].now i like to see her happy life with surya.
Edited by vrashali10 - 12 years ago
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rana is dead
santosh's new husband's secret hs to relive
surya must come out from his dad's death syndrom and start to love jhanvi
a case is filed against amma ji and Rana's younger son will fight for it
the inspector has fall in love with dia, he still has to come in dia's life qauz shaurya ka chapter khatam hogaya

abhi picture baqi hai mere dost
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

rana is dead
santosh's new husband's secret hs to relive
surya must come out from his dad's death syndrom and start to love jhanvi
a case is filed against amma ji and Rana's younger son will fight for it
the inspector has fall in love with dia, he still has to come in dia's life qauz shaurya ka chapter khatam hogaya

abhi picture baqi hai mere dost

great post, very well said! Thanks for cheering us up😊

@heeyyy

Of course they can bring Shaurya's character back with the help of another actor. I don't mind if they want to bring the inspector back either. But they need to show more romance, more positivity, and focus more on the younger cast.

@Juna04

Thank you for appreciating my comments.

IMPORTANT

All, if you are in Facebook, please go to Colors TV channel, click on 'shows', choose 'Laado', and submit your comments. You need a facebook login and password.

Please ask them to change the time slot to 10 pm and give more promotion to the show because it is a unique political story, which is totally different from all the family drama and rona dhona shown on TV.

Thanks

A big applause to cast and crew of Laado for bringing up the TRP to 1.21 even with this bad time slot and no promo being shown👏

Edited by JuhiRockz - 12 years ago
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ one thing to add, a new problem has been created between aditya tanisha and ragini

vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks juhi for this post that how to post a comment n views to channel.😊
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrashali10

thanks juhi for this post that how to post a comment n views to channel.😊

You are welcome! Also, I agree with you totally. poor Jhanvi! she should have a happy life. But does not look so from last night's episode 😭
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JuhiRockz

great post, very well said! Thanks for cheering us up😊

@heeyyy

Of course they can bring Shaurya's character back with the help of another actor. I don't mind if they want to bring the inspector back either. But they need to show more romance, more positivity, and focus more on the younger cast.

@Juna04

Thank you for appreciating my comments.

IMPORTANT

All, if you are in Facebook, please go to Colors TV channel, click on 'shows', choose 'Laado', and submit your comments. You need a facebook login and password.

Please ask them to change the time slot to 10 pm and give more promotion to the show because it is a unique political story, which is totally different from all the family drama and rona dhona shown on TV.

Thanks

A big applause to cast and crew of Laado for bringing up the TRP to 1.21 even with this bad time slot and no promo being shown👏

Hi juhi - I went on Fb but could not find "shows" to click for "Laado"