-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all. I am sorry I am posting so many new topics but I am just trying to make Laado a more known show. The recent news that has been spread that Rana will die in the story knocks down another negative male lead in the show. So if nobody is against Ammaji then what will be the plot of the show? I think that there are many Laado viewers just the main problem is that the show is not telecast at the night slot anymore. If the show was shown at the night slot (not the repeat, the original show) then I think the TRPs would increase. We need to get Laado back to the night slot. NONE OF US want the show to end because it is the best! LAADO CANNOT AND WILL NOT END! We need to do something, I don't know what but we need to do something, anything that will increase the TRPs of the show. We are safer than Hawan right now as Hawan's TRP is less than Laado's. There was buzz about Hawan going off air but the Hawan team claimed that this was a false rumor and nothing like this was going to happen. But still to stay on the safe side the TRPs need to go up. Colors has stopped showing Laado's promos and there haven't been any Super/Special episodes recently. We really need to do something-any suggestions??? Please contribute as this is a very serious matter. Laado can't go off air. It was number show once with a TRP of 6.2. We can't let this happen. We need to encourage those members who have stopped watching Laado after the leap to try and watch again. RaSia leaving was very sad but JaYa are making up for it and Shadia did so too. Also we need to encourage the Laado time slot change. This is an urgent and serious topic. Please comment as I am very concerned about the show's progress. Thanks all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
personally i think no show should have more than 1 year life because the story goes haywire with sudden surprising peaks...anyaways thats just my feelings in general .doesnt matter how popular it was once, everything has a shelf value and that value can expire

now coming back to Laado, to be honest i think ever since the new year began, i kept on feeling the serials is aproaching its end ...logically if we think, many characters have gone missing or went dead and thats a sign that shows that the production team is trying to cut extra costs in the declining phase...storywise too its been quite repeatative and except for Ammaji-Rana clash there is not much to opt for...for last two weeks story has improved a bit but it still is pretty rushed...

I want this serial to work out specially for Kaps and Bhaisnabhi but if Rana dies then all there would be left to see is Ammajis mahanta (as the serials motto seems to be to focus on the aged wonder woman) and not really lookign forward to it..

i think its better if we rather let this end on logical note and hope for better projects in future for us as well as for the great cast

vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,preeti
i already posted my views on this matter on other thread.channel ke partial hone par bhi itni trp hona bahut badi baat hai.
-bonbon- thumbnail
vrashali and usmrasul, thank you for sharing your views. i actually think that the story of Laado is somewhat improving now a days. i definitely don't want the serial to end at all. it is one of the best. if it ends now it won't be logial. there has been no focus on Diya's character for nearly the past 6 months now (ever since they arrived at veerpur). nobody knows what has happened to shaurya or vikram, they both seemed to have disappeared. rai has gone. what will happen between tanisha and raghini/karan and aditya. jaya track needs to go on and also as i have already mentioned Hawan's TRP is less than that of Laado's. If anyone in the laado crew time reads our posts on IF, the viewers will be very grateful if you change the original telecast of laado back to the night slot and show the repeat in the afternoon. As members we need to try and raise the rank of actors and NAIDL on the Chaska Meter! At least the Colors people will see how much we love our show! We can't let the show go like this...everyone needs to support!
-bonbon- thumbnail
An important request to the Colors Channel:

Please change Na Aana Is Desh Laado back to the night slot. Repeat telecasts do not count towards TRPs and most people watch the repeat of Laado during night time so can you please air the original telecast at the night slot and put the repeat telecast in the afternoon slot. It will make absolutely no difference in the programming times, it will just increase the TRPs of the show and it will be easier to watch the show for us viewers. Please! Everyone loves Laado and we need it to air in the night slot!

I would like to send this message to the ColorsTv channel, what do you all think?
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Preeti, may be Laado will not end now... but I cant survive too long either... They dont have any story to strectch and not sure how long they gonna make for it... Coming back to Veerpur and 3 marriages of Jhanvi was interesting, but was wasted in rush and CVs dont have anything in hand right now... Looking at some loose ends like Aditya-Tanisha-Ragini-Karan track and Santosh track it may not end soon...

However another big question is, whether channel would be really keen to push any new show at 11.00 PM?? Off course not, unless it has bold contents in it. As per government rule, such shows should be telecasted after 10.30 PM where viewers would be adults and not children. Thats what the reason for making space for two upcming shows Phulwa and Havan were pulled off as they were running in prime time slots.. Havan's rating was bad than Laado even..

-bonbon- thumbnail
Yup I agree with you Darshu di :) I am a bit relieved after seeing today's episode. As Param promised that he won't let the enemies of his dad live. That's Ammaji and family, Surya as well-I guess. So I think that Param and Kuldeep might team up (maybe with Gajinder) and become the negative leads of the show. Param might try to misbehave with Diya, this may bring Shaurya's return (I know, I'm thinking about him all the time)! Diya really needs some focus and I'm thinking that will happen now. There will definitely be some chemistry and romance between Jhanvi and Surya so the show won't end now but for long term we still need some way of raising the TRPs :))
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i Dont think it will end soon. Because the actual guy who had engaged Rai to do the work of acquiring the land is still not known. Param and kuldeep may team up with this guy. New set of negative characters may come up now.
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is a very relevant topic. While moving it to a 10:30pm time slot may improve the TRPs slightly, but it will not sustain for too long without an improved storyline. Zee's Pavitra Rishta is running for three years and continues to be Zee's top show. PR is also set in an ordinary middle class society, but it has a very touching storyline. Here are some pointers that I think the PH could use:

1. Bring in more positivity in the show. Instead of showing negative characters who are only plotting against Ammaji, they should broaden the scope of the story. How about Jahnvi and Diya starting a school for girls, and Surya helping their dream come true? Or how about Aditya planning to build a hospital, and Karan and Surya extending a helping hand? In the meantime they can show Surya-Jahnvi getting close to each other as husband and wife. So far they have been like good friends.

2. Stop targeting Jahnvi continuously. Jahnvi and Diya should now take on Ammaji's role with a modern mindset. Start girls' schools, work for women health and hygiene etc.

3. Bring some modern twists in the story. If Varun Kapoor has left the show, bring in a new fresh male lead opposite Diya, as an engineer to work on a village project, who must be a dashing guy with a modern outlook.

4. Continue Ragini-Tanisha friction and how they overcome it to eventually love each other. Also develop Jahnvi's relationship with her MIL, and how she becomes an ideal bahu and a daughter.

5. For God's sake, let Param PLEASE NOT target Jahnvi. Making Jahnvi the victim of rape and murder attempts are becoming cliched. If he wants revenge, he can team up with Rai and try to hurt Ammaji's family, like Aditya or Karan. Spare the women please.

6. Despite its rural setting, in order to draw more urban viewers, the sets should be improved to give a modern look and characters should wear nicer and modern clothes. I am okay with the simple rural setup, but I have heard people say its uninteresting to watch village story all the time. Aditya should give a face lift to Ammaji's Mandir.

7. Last, but not the least, they need to introduce some romance and cheerfulness in the story. It is good to have some light moments in between serious episodes. i am not asking for slapstick comedy, but just some cheerfulness, such as festivities, celebration, romantic scenes, happy family time, bonhomie between brothers etc. Basically commercialize the show to some extent. JaYa romance and Dia romance can significantly uplift the TRP.

My two cents!
-bonbon- thumbnail
some amazing points guyz @JuhiRockz, I wish you were the writer of the show! Some amazing points and I am sure this would indeed raise the TRP of the show to at least 1.5. Just coming to the Diya romance part I don't exactly think that they should introduce a fresh character in the story opposite her (like Vikram). I just think that if Varun can't come back then they should introduce a new person to play his character. It makes absolutely no sense to get rid of Shaurya's character because Diya and Shaurya are married. There are also many other shows where male leads have been replaced so why not with Laado. Tanisha was replaced as well. This is a reason why I think that Varun may come back. Why hasn't the production house chosen another person to play the role if Varun is not coming back? I am not sure whether its just me thinking all this-I have no idea! But some amazing points and I agree that they have to make the show a bit lighter and not as serious. Some smiles, some laughter, so fun-fights between JaYa (cute not serious), some romance between JaYa, Shaurya's come back in Diya's life and happiness and collaboration between Ammaji's family will raise Laado's TRP. @sudhalta1, the introduction of the new villain group in the story and them mixing to form as one team against the Sangwan family is a great point/idea! Keep on rocking Laado! :)