tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guyz just read this check it out

The recent episodes of Colors' Na Aana Is Desh Laado have been up on the drama quotient. Since the time Jhanavi ( Vaishnavi Dhanraj) got to know Rana's (Ayam Mehta) involvement in the mayhem in Veerpur, the latter has been behind her life. But the coming episodes will see a chase sequence happening between Rana and Jhanavi. Not only this, Rana will meet his end.

The viewers have already seen Jhanavi moving out from Ammaji's (Meghna Malik) place to avoid meeting Rana. A reliable source tells Tellychakkar.com that in the coming episodes she will manage to meet Ammaji and will reveal Rana's truth to her. Rana, on the other hand, will be unaware of the revelation. And in his bid to curb Jhanavi from letting his truth out; he will take her along on gun point. But, Ammaji and Surya (Kapil Nirmal) will follow him. Rana will hide Jhanavi in a stable and will try to shoot her, however the stable will catch fire. In the mean time, Ammaji will reach and will shoot Rana.

Tellychakkar.com spoke to Vaishnavi Dhanraj, who said, "Yes, there will be a fire sequence." However she refused to comment any further.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW! Yes finally these Rana will stop disturbing Jhanvi and Surya's romantic life!
But seriously, Ayam Mehta did some really good acting in the show and although his character was a bit annoying at times, he has made us hate him and that is the best thing an actor in a negative role can do! @ tamzin tfs :))
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

but frndz ...am getting a feeling dat naidl is gonna end!!!!!!!!!!!!

a new show jhal is coming which is gonna take de 9pm slot what if phulwa takes de 1pm slot??????

n if rana is dead..vat abt the story????????

coz surya found out the truth abt his dad.n nw further kya????

tamzin43 thumbnail
i dont know kool i have a feeling it could end soon but who knows time will tell 😭😭
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,koolkallu & tamzin
i feel that it is not possible there are many probles remain who is rai's boss, what's wrong with choutala, dia's story, karan adi tanish & ragini's problem,what about surya's diary.about our jaya so i feel and i wish ki ye story serial ke end tak chalegi but how it possible i don't know.
tamzin43 thumbnail
i hope your right 😭😭
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i feel rana might get shot and everyone might feel he is dead. but he might not be even