Where was the Laado cast at Rang De Colors?

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I did not like Rang De Colors as much as I have liked it during previous years. They showed JaYa in the promo but they did not perform in the actual event. I did not see anybody from Laado there (except for RaSia). Ammaji wasn' t to be seen and nor were Diya, Shaurya, Jhanvi, Surya, Rana, Karan or any of the other characters! Where were they all? I remember last year Diya and Shaurya came because they performed but even last year I did not see Jhanvi or Ammaji there. If anybody knows that they came could you please tell me as I did not see even a glimpse of any character from Laado this year at the ColorsTv Holi celebration. Do you guys think that they came but the camera didn't capture them, or did they just not come at all? Please let me know!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maybe it was edited because at least jaya was supposed to be thre...btw, this rang de colour thingy dnt have anyhting but everyone dancing here and there on makeshift sets...didnt like it much
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think so anyone except Param and new Tanisha attended colors Rang De colors party
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I dont think so anyone except Param and new Tanisha attended colors Rang De colors party

I am very disappointed😔 just watched the whole crappy thing for Jhanvi and Surya and what i get to see is the girls from all other shows on colours performing.😡 And the only guy from NAIDL was Satpal👎🏼
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
and personally i feel the dances were very disgusting
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I didnt saw the whole event but just switched over colors for a min and then there was that pulling scene going on where i saw Aditiya so he too was thr
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i still haven't watched it will watch it tonite and see if i can see any1 from naidl cats