rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Rana telling himself that Surya has gone so mad behind his wife that he's playing games with me... 😑and whatever happens father will remain father...😑 and i know Surya that you know the truth and also what you are upto... 😑he gets a flashback of Surya talking to Janvi and telling that he has a feeling Rana is behind everything...😍 He says he won't spare neither Janvi nor Ammaji... he looks evil...😑

Ammaji tells Rai that you may be a good businessman but this time you have incurred loss yourself...😊she tells Rana has never thought good about anyone... then what made you think he would do good for you???πŸ˜† Rai agrees... πŸ˜†Ammaji tells Veerpur can still be his... and what you have paid to Rana pay me instead... 😊

Surya comes thereπŸ€ͺ[his bg playing in full swing...❀️.] Surya tells you don't get such chances easily... it's better you accept Ammaji's deal...😍 and anyways you are not going to lose anything after all you want Veerpur land alone... 😍he tells my dad is a king just by name... and you know very well ... a real King is the one who has the support of the people...❀️ and you can see yourself that being Rana's son...am not with him but i support Ammaji... 😍Rai agrees and accepts the deal...πŸ˜† Ammaji tells bring your men and make lakes poisonous...😲 make the lands barren and make Veerpur yours...😲 but remember one thing this is between you and me...😊 Rai leaves... 😊

Rai is with his men... 😊he asks his men to mix poisonous chemicals into the lakes...😑 villagers come there... and attack him from all sides...πŸ˜†. Rai realises he has been fooled...πŸ˜†. Ammaji comes with Adi-Karan-Avtar...😊 Rai confesses that he has paid Rana 50 crore for this and tries to escape...😊 but villagers catch him... πŸ˜†Surya also comes there to beat Rai...😍. villagers beat them all instead...πŸ˜†

Rana reaches the temple with his men... 😑he tells search for Janvi...😑 Pandit tries to stop him...😊 Rana beats him... 😑Tanisha brings chilli powder and throws them on the men...πŸ‘but Rana snatches Durga from Ragini's arms and threatens Janvi to come out...😑. Janvi comes out running... Tanisha pushes Satpal away and snatches Durga from Rana's hands...πŸ˜›. and makes Ragini take her inside... πŸ˜›but Satpal hits Tanisha hard and she falls down... 😑Janvi shouts and runs towards her but Rana catches hold of her...😑 Rana tells because of you my son is against me...😑Janvi has kept the cell phone on...⭐️ Surya picks up...😍. Surya hears everything as Rana confesses everything... 😍Rana takes Janvi away forcibly... 😑Diya tries to help but Satpal threatens her with the gun...😑 Janvi's phone falls down... Surya starts to move...😍 Avtar asks him what happened...😊 Surya tells Janvi's life is in danger and he has to leave...😍 everyone's shocked...😊. and run after him...😊

Rana is with Janvi in the car...😑 Janvi tries to escape but Rana slaps her and threatens her with the gun... 🀬Rana tells today he'll kill her...😑 Janvi tells she's seeing that he's scared as death awaits him instead... πŸ˜›Ammaji comes with the villagers...she tells close all the ways which will make Rana leave Veerpur...😊 Surya is running on the road...πŸ€ͺ he takes short cuts to reach faster...πŸ€ͺ someone has closed the way to one road forcing Rana to get off with Janvi..😊. he asks Satpal and his men to clear the way...😑 Surya comes there❀️ aiming the gun at Rana πŸ€ͺSatpal and the other men run away seeing Surya... πŸ˜†Rana looks shocked...😊 Janvi calls out to Surya lovingly... 😍Rana tells why are you waiting... shoot me...😊 episode ends on Surya's face...😍❀️πŸ€ͺ

Precap - Janvi is at a place surrounded by fire on all sides...😲 everyone reaches that place...😊 Janvi tries to go to the top to protect herself...😭 Surya comes there... 😍he runs like mad on the fire trying to save Janvi..πŸ€ͺ.❀️😍 Janvi shouts Surya no... 😊
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for update sujji
i loved the way of your presentation .😊
today's episode superb. jaya was rock and after to see precap i'm eagerly waiting for monday.
Edited by vrashali10 - 12 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sujji for the update- watched the epi today and loved it...
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice update. What a Mind blowing episode today!
sodi1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi sujji after watching today's episode i have a small doubt.jhanvi hide the phone her back.she don't see the phone .just she touch the buttons and call him it is possible?please give me the answer.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for updates Sujju!!! It was rocking episode...

Sodi, to answer your question by pressing single button last dialled number can be re-dialled. And Jhanvi received last call from Surya only on her mobile... so its possible...