Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i also dont think Surya will be able to shoot rana, proabbly he will lower the gun saying to let go of Jhanvi...or perhaps now Kuldeep and Param will come to aid to their father because Jhanvi needs to get to the place where they will set fire on
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

But one thing for sure Surya has become completely positive and not just for Jhanvi...

Absolutely. He inherited his mom's good nature (and good looks too) 😊
He was being brain washed by his criminal dad all these years. He just needed someone to show the path to truth and that he got from Jahnvi.

After I watched last night's episode, I just could not wait until tonight to watch it on TV. I saw it on-line and OMG, I am just BLOWN AWAY. True, can't wait for Monday.

Edited by JuhiRockz - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I watched the epi... and truly was rocking!!!

Surya toh...😍 I really wish he saves Jhanvi...😳
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
will love to see next epi
rooshanay thumbnail
kya surya jhanvi ko bacha payega
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeh hai surya ki agneepath agneepath agneepath 👏👏👏👏
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wil surya save jhanvi?y dey creates such scene?
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
eaglry waiting for today's episode...😛
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW guzz! What an episode...so much happened in that half an hour. As expected, Surya ran in fire for Jhanvi. He lifted her up in his arms and carried her out of the fire. Then Rana was stuck in the fire. Jhanvi tried to stop Surya from going back in the fire however Surya went in. Rana told him that if he goes outside people will kill him. And he won't die alone. Since he was the one gave Surya life, he will take away his life as well. Rana pulls Surya in the fire. Eventually Ammaji shoots Rana and Rana dies. Surya lifts Rana and takes his dead body out of the fire. Everyone is cheering Ammaji on for killing Rana but Surya is very sad. So Rana is dead. The police arrive at the scene as well. At Rana's funeral Param promises himself that although he could not save Rana today, he won't let the people who stole his father from him stay alive and live happily. I feel that now Param will become the main negative lead of the show. He might try to mess with Diya since she has nobody with her. This may bring Shaurya's return. Surya loves Jhanvi and this has proven since he chose her over his father in today's epi so there track is going to be focused on as well. In the precap police were jailing Ammaji and villagers were saying that they will die but not let Ammaji go to jail. Chautala and Santosh are in the process of coming to Veerpur to meet Ammaji in family as they saw what had happened in the news on television. Something is also being revealed with Chautala and Santosh track as Chautala wants to now tell Santosh the truth of his life before she finds out through somebody else. What may it be: another wife? kids? drug dealing ???
sangadlover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the brief update 👏