Will Ammaji turn evil again?

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
After watching todays precap do you think that the change in Ammaji's behavior is just temporary or is she wanting the money from Rai for a reason (protection of Veerpur)?? Will Ammaji turn evil again??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really dont think so.. I feel she just wanted to know Rai's intention and what Rana was abt to get benefit from it...
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think she is too strong a lady to change at the drop of a hat. It took a really long time for her to understand the importance of the women in her house. Sia tried to change her and that didn't work.. When her own sons turned against her she realized how wrong she was.

If they do show her changing(unlikely) it would really be a big step backwards for the serial because then it would be repetitive.
Edited by nsylesh - 12 years ago
sodi1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

janvi always says iam ammba ki beti ,ammaji ki pothi.good janvi but you forgot your mom sai.she sacrifice her whole life for yours.both sisters don't forgot your parents.

vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
originally posted by preeti
After watching todays precap do you think that the change in Ammaji's behavior is just temporary or is she wanting the money from Rai for a reason (protection of Veerpur)?? Will Ammaji turn evil again??
hi preeti darsh is right ammaji wants to know that who is behind of this incident and now she knows that jhanvi, dia and tanisha's life is spoiled coz of her so i think she realy wants to do something for veerpur.
originally posted by sodi
janvi always says iam ammba ki beti ,ammaji ki pothi.good janvi but you forgot your mom sai.she sacrifice her whole life for yours.both sisters don't forgot your parents.
u r right sodi but jhanvi already said infront of rana & rai that "don't foorget i'm amba sia's beti and ammji's poti".

sodi1234 thumbnail

this is a joke friends don't take serious after watching today's rai kidnaping scene how easy wow...kidnaps sooo simple yaaršŸ¤£[but kidnaps big crime]

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@sodi1234, indeed great point... How could Ammaji kidnap Rai easily if he had so much protection???
sodi1234 thumbnail
darshana23 please don't ask how in cinemas and serials any thing possible they had creative heads.we just watch and enjoy