WU 8th Mar 2012[Surya knows Janvi is safe YaY!]

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts Rana telling Surya that Janvi is hiding at Ammaji's place...😑 Rana asks his men to get ready with the guns...😑 Surya tells without proof you cannot point out anybody... πŸ‘Rana tells still you are supportive about Janvi... she's playing games with you...😑 Surya tells okay we'll go but no one will fire the gun on anybody till it is proved... ⭐️ Rana agrees...😊

Rana arrives at Ammaji's place... 😑he tells he knows Janvi is inside...😑 Ammaji allows Rana, Kuldeep-Param and his men to search for Janvi..😊. Param comes to the room where Janvi is hiding ... Chanda manages to make Janvi escape...πŸ˜ƒ Param gets this feeling..😊 he turns but Janvi has escaped... πŸ˜›Kuldeep informs Rana that Janvi is not there..😊. Rana slaps him... 😑Ammaji tells now she'll punish him.. 😊Rana tells he'll see how she does that... he gets ready to fire at Ammaji...😑. Adi-Karan get ready to fire at him...😊 Surya comes and stops Rana and tells let's leave enough of this nonsense... 😍Rana has to leave forcibly... 😊everyone leaves...😊 Surya gives a look at Ammaji and leaves...😍

Surya comes to his room... 😍he calls up Janvi... ❀️Janvi picks up the phone..😲.😍 Surya asks her whether she's alright... πŸ₯³and he has also got the feeling that Rana is behind everything....😍. he tells he's worried about her and asks her to be safe..😍. Janvi tells she trusts him more than anything and that's why she always shares everything with him...❀️ Surya tells don't worry... i'll handle this matter in my own way... 😍Rana overhears this...😑. Surya gets the flashback how Janvi had called him up that morning and how he had not believed her...😍 he later gets the flashback of Rana forcing Janvi to ask for forgiveness... 😍and later getting ready to kill Janvi after getting to know that she's at Ammaji's place...😍

Rana is shown worried..😊. Surya comes to him...😍 Surya straight away asks Rana who is Rai???⭐️ and why are you giving him so much importance??? πŸ‘Rana fakes that Rai is here to set up a factory and he wants assistance from him and leaves...😑 Surya talking to himself... πŸ€ͺhe gets teary and choked up...πŸ₯Ί. 😭he tells wish you had not lied to me today...πŸ’”. your sons have grown up... they can very well understand what's true and what's not...😭 now after seeing the way you are lying... it proves you are doing something wrong...😭. am really disheartened that this will make me go against my father...πŸ’” why did you do this???πŸ₯Ί he closes his eyes in pain...😭

Rai is talking to some guy that Veerpur is theirs...😑 someone kidnaps him...πŸ˜† he's put into a box..πŸ˜†.. he's kept at a hideout...πŸ˜† Karan opens the box..😊 Rai is shocked to see it's Ammaji...😊 Ammaji tells you have been brought here for your own good... 😊Rai asks what good??? 😊scene shifts to Rana's haveli... Satpal informs Rana that Ammaji went out with all the males in her family leaving females and Pandit behind..😑. Rana looks evil...😑

Precap - Ammaji tells Rai... Veerpur can still be his... and what you are going to give to Rana... instead give it to me... 😊
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank sujji for update.
cause of transmission's problem i can't see jaya'sconversation.i am eagerly waiting for it's repeat tellycast at night
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update 😊
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow sujju...luvd 2day's epi...waiting to catch de episode
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒThanx sujji for the updateπŸ˜ƒ there was some problem with the transmission and couldnt follow the Surya Jhanvi scene.
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update. Was very worried that Rana will play his dirty cards to separate JaYa.