Ammaji should have told Surya!

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel Ammaji should have told Surya that Jhanvi is at temple rather than hiding fact...

If Jhanvi is only eye-witness, her words will hold importance if she tells truth at right time.
On top of that she is shot right now. So everyone will believe her easily right now..

Already Rana has claimed that Jhanvi-Ammaji playing games and Jhanvi is at temple only..
Now Surya was searching for Jhanvi madly and say later he comes to know that this was
hidden from him. This could lead to differences between Surya-Jhanvi. No matter how much
Jhanvi is right, it will surely look like she played games with her husband. And Rana will escape
easily...

More than that, now Rai is not interested in Veerpur deal and will be no longer associated with Rana. If Ammaji takes bit longer to bring truth in front of everyone, it will be Rana's benefit as
he can easily claim that he broke all ties with Rai since he misbehaved with Jhanvi...

I didnt get Ammaji's view to hide truth from Surya here. He was madly searching for Jhanvi whole
night. And rather than reducing his tension for his wife, she wants to keep it secret...😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yup di...dunno vat de cvs r planning!!!!!!!

nw surya gonna misunderstand jhanvi 4 sure...jhanvi surya seperation is req to meke dem long for each other...but aise nahi..with all dese misunderstandings!!!!!!!!!!😒

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup...toats agree with you...this may just be another point for JaYa misunderstandings as mentioned by Juna di. Plus, Surya was so concerned about Jhanvi...he would want to know where his wife is and how she is. I found it the past few episode were full on packed with mysteries, problems, resolution and JaYa scenes and i loved it that way! i am actually quite happy now a days that the epi's aren't dragging on with all the dramatic touches. Laado is finally getting some sort of a story line...(mind you, not in Diya's character at all though), <<< oh well at least they have some stability in the JaYa track-or there will be some in this weeks upcoming epis (hopefully).
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu - that is why I was asking the writers not to create misunderstandings- Ammaji not informing Surya is a sure way to create some sort of rift between JaYa