Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

Juna di I rather want Jhanvi and Surya to stay away from each other for a while. It would be better if Jhanvi doesn't return to Rana's haveli this time. And let this two miss each other or share hatred-love kind of relation, which would be treat to watch if presented nicely...

Yes, I think it is extremely necessary for them to realize their love for each other by staying separately. Leaving aside the emotional factors, misunderstandings are a time tested method to take the story forward and raise the TRPs. I know we don't like that, but it is true for each and every serial. There is bound to be a misunderstanding track between husband and wife.
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sodi1234

ammaji,rana,surya and janvi take some rest guys please few days.no revange we want some relax.adi-ragini,karan-tanisha pairs share their feelings.we want baby durga laughs.this track is good but my brain wants some relax .please give some screen place other charactars otherwise viewers change the chanel.

Rana for sure needs to take a break...getting tired of watching him playing his evil vindictive games, and getting away with every crime. when will the CVs make him confess his guilt?

I have to admit, I like Ammaji. May be she should take the backstage for the next few episodes, leading from behind, and allowing more screen space to the younger cast.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Some time I really feel to send Ammaji and Rana to some jungle and ask them to keep fighting now... And let rest of the people leave peacefully...