Pls Creative Writers dont create misunderstandings

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Friends,
I watched the epi today but there was some problem in transmission bec of Sun outage... however watched most of it and Rana has found out sneakily using some kids who enter the temple and go inside to find Jhanvi there.
Rana is not supported in this by his partner in crime Mr Rai and so he goes and confronts Surya and tells him that Jhanvi is in the temple... In the precap they showed Rana with his sons and his men have entered the temple and pointing their weapons towards Ammaji...
My worry is that I hope the creatives dont use the same storyline that they use in every soap and create misunderstandings and distance between Surya and Jhanvi...
I would like to see Surya and Jhanvi getting closer and really trusting each other ... Pls as this is a different type of show we hope that there is more creativity used other then everytime separating couples...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Juna di I rather want Jhanvi and Surya to stay away from each other for a while. It would be better if Jhanvi doesn't return to Rana's haveli this time. And let this two miss each other or share hatred-love kind of relation, which would be treat to watch if presented nicely...
Juna04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Juna di I rather want Jhanvi and Surya to stay away from each other for a while. It would be better if Jhanvi doesn't return to Rana's haveli this time. And let this two miss each other or share hatred-love kind of relation, which would be treat to watch if presented nicely...

Darshu this is a typical thing in every soap and it is so predictable and boring - this is a different kind of show where the creative writers can use better thinking and creativity to show intimate moments between them without them being separated - they could show them caring for each others little mundane needs while facing difficult situations.
Darshu I am not for those typical soaps and love this show because of its uniqueness in some ways...
darshana23 thumbnail
Juna di I will agree partially to what you have said. But I am really sorry that CVs missed this chance of showing Jhanvi Surya together when they had chance... Whatever scenes they were for Surya-Jhanvi supporting each other were sounding tasteless...

To me its always like Surya supporting Jhanvi. Whether Jhanvi has supported Surya in any on his thoughts?? Rather its always I am right, because of I am Ammaji's grand daugther... Cant take this stand anymore...
darshana23 thumbnail
If I look at the plots running currently in Laado, few of them are really going typical way. Or family drama way... Track between Tanisha-Adi-Ragini-Karan. Track of Santosh and Chautala. Villagers are already supporting Ammaji so there is less to do anything over there... Now only plot is left is Ammaji proving Rana guilty in incident of villagers falling sick.. But I doubt if she will get any proof...
Juna04 thumbnail
It is sad that with so many nice characters in this show - ultimately all the emphasis is on Ammaji only...
Because of this we loose out on any emotionaly tender moments between the couples in this show.
All the emphsis is on the issue and that is okay to some extent but ppl especially fans like us want to see our favorite characters feeling personal private emotions as well. The show is lacking in showing these bits... even with Chautala and Santosh - there were no emotions towards Chautala... shown from her side at all... all through their track.
Similarly with Aditya and Ragini and Karan and Tanisha - we dont get to see any of the moments that ppl share in the relationship...
Good thing abt the show is that it moves at a good speed but maybe they should leave a few moments here and there for these couples too.
So Darshu my point is that Separation of JaYA will not help in this show bec the focus is more on the issues then on any tender moments...
darshana23 thumbnail
Juna di, to me it looked bit weird as few days before it was going in turn where I was feeling if "Laado is going to end"... And now suddely turns emphasize like it got extension and its moving back to sqaure...

Juna di, by seperation between Surya and Jhanvi I expect something different.. I am fed up of watching, lecture giving Ammaji to villagers to stay united, cunning and failed plan maker Rana, Zombie Surya, Jhanvi's pravachan about how her family is great and presence making other characters... Wish to have something better...

Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Juna di, to me it looked bit weird as few days before it was going in turn where I was feeling if "Laado is going to end"... And now suddely turns emphasize like it got extension and its moving back to sqaure...

Juna di, by seperation between Surya and Jhanvi I expect something different.. I am fed up of watching, lecture giving Ammaji to villagers to stay united, cunning and failed plan maker Rana, Zombie Surya, Jhanvi's pravachan about how her family is great and presence making other characters... Wish to have something better...

Darshu you are saying the same things that I meant to say and actually we are on the same page except I feel that the separation of couples thru misunderstandings or otherwise is tried tested and used over and over again and again in every soap and frankly I am as sick of that as I am of the what you have mentioned above...
I want the creatives to bring in something new and fresh now... something that will keep and hold interests of viewers and also bring new viewers to the show...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
AHHH...finally someone feels as irritated as i am seeing a jombie surya, Nose-up Jhanvy and incredibly annoying wonder woman Ammaji...well said Darshudi
sodi1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ammaji,rana,surya and janvi take some rest guys please few days.no revange we want some relax.adi-ragini,karan-tanisha pairs share their feelings.we want baby durga laughs.this track is good but my brain wants some relax .please give some screen place other charactars otherwise viewers change the chanel.