is ammaji gonna prove jhanvi is no more???

koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

after seeing the precap.de way ammaji hands over the piece of jhanvi saree which is blood stinked to surya n ask him to question his father,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,was like.shes gonna bring out the truth abt rana...what say????????

nywayz am happy dat jhanvi is wid ammaji!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeah she gonna create a fake death drama and instigate surya..Which will frighten Rana..who in this hupla..will blurtout all things..I m luvng thios show
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😊so neither ammaji nor surya jhanvi saved herself [ as always cvs do against ours thought ] . brave girl👏. i feel yery happy to see that she is safea nd i'm also happy jhanvi is with her family. now we can see sweet sisters togather after a long time.🤗
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope ammaji hides fact that Jhanvi is alive for some time. However I doubt if Surya will believe Ammaji easily if Rana starts his nautanki...
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

yeah she gonna create a fake death drama and instigate surya..Which will frighten Rana..who in this hupla..will blurtout all things..I m luvng thios show

Any idea why viewers in India are not watching this show that much (by TRP numbers)? It is so full of surprises and thrills. It is a bold and unique storyline too. I am totally perplexed by the numbers.
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JuhiRockz

Any idea why viewers in India are not watching this show that much (by TRP numbers)? It is so full of surprises and thrills. It is a bold and unique storyline too. I am totally perplexed by the numbers.

Yes Juhi I was thinking the same thing - why viewers are not watching it much - maybe the channel should promote this show better -
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will say to some extent its fault of CVs as well... In between they make it bore and suddenly it turns interesting... Viewers loose interest if its getting boring.. Moreover in India, 10th and 12th Board exams are going on, so its likely that there will be paused to TV for some time
sodi1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I like this serial.this is not regular story.this is a different story line.i think some people were not accepect[this serial had guns,blood kidnaps]this type of story.

Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolkallu

after seeing the precap.de way ammaji hands over the piece of jhanvi saree which is blood stinked to surya n ask him to question his father,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,was like.shes gonna bring out the truth abt rana...what say????????

nywayz am happy dat jhanvi is wid ammaji!!!!!!!!

I think she is going to do something like that, especially Ammaji & Jhanvi wants Surya to open his eyes & heart & see the true colors of his father & fight for the truth. Hence too bring his father's truth in front of him Ammaji & Jhanvi are planning as such.