mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guyz
i knw i m probs posting his topic very late
but i just wanted to say that i as quite disappointed with the revealing of dia being a girl track
i think there should have been more to it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I couldn't agree with you more! I can't believe they did that. There was no drama. It was just Ammaji saying this is my grandaughter everybody...say hi to her! 😡 I am quite irritated at the CVs for not focusing on Dia at all. Ever since BP had entered the story it was only a little about Shadia, it was mostly about BP and Jhanvi. Since we've come to Veerpur it's all about Ammaji, Jhanvi and Rana. This is what I just posted on another thread and I thought I should share it here as well:

Diya and Jhanvi are both daughters of Sia but why nowadays the entire story is based on Jhanvi...I am not meaning this offensively in any way to any Vaish fan...Vaish is a great great great actor! One of the best ... but still I really think that Diya is just right now playing a side actor...she really needs more focus...

Simmi is acting on the show like a side actor. There is no focus on her character. CVs have basically forgotten the Shadia part of Laado. In fact, it seems like they have almost forgotten about their lead actress Diya. I am really sad about this :( I am sure this has affected the TRPs of the show as well as I know many Shadia and Simran fans have stopped watching the show.

Also Nikita, you seem like a Simmi di fan. Would you like to be added to the Simran Kaur Adorers list on Simran Kaur Universe? If you would, press the like button on the second post of this thread and get involved in all the Simmi business! :) (Edited to add) Here's the link:

But seriously, Diya needs more focus in the story. I have literally seen 10 minutes of Diya's character in the past 3 weeks of the episodes of NAIDL. I am not very happy about her track so far.
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi , mjht_one and preeti u both r correct but when vaishnavi leave cid she said an article that " laado men usko lead role offer hua hai jo serial ke end tak chalega" that was the cause of she leave cid.
and i think now they focus to dia.

Edited by vrashali10 - 12 years ago
sodi1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
iam also agree vaishnavi is good talented actor.simran kaur also one of the main role in the serial.since last 5 months she share the screen a few hours.i do't understand what's going on.where is the inspector vikram.meghana said dia and vikram love story start.when?