oh nooo! jhanvi is shot...!

vaiku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🤢 Jhanvi tried to run away n she got shot!!!! shit man! Will she be saved?!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭 😭

Coz Surya couldnt find Jhanvi...!!!!! Hell!!!! I hate dis!!!!!! 😡 Rana!!!!! :X :/ 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am so scared for her...and the worse part is that Surya couldn't find her...oh no! what now?!?! I didn't want the epi to end...I wanted to find out what was going to happen next...omg im so freaked out ...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Preeti, whether Surya was near by when she was shot???
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Darshu di what happened was that at Rai's house Jhanvi pushed him and he got unconscious. The guards meanwhile was saying that after Rai has done what he has to Rana has ordered them to kill Jhanvi. Just then Jhanvi escaped from the house and the guards saw her. They chased after her into the forest and threatened her that if she didn't stop they will shoot her. Jhanvi continued running. The guards shot her on the arm. At Rana's house Surya couldn't find Jhanvi...he looked everywhere but couldn't find her. Then he went to Ammaji's mandir and found out she wasn't there. Karan and Adi wen to help out. In the precap they showed Surya and some men looking for Jhanvi. Jhanvi came back home and Shivlali asked him where Jhanvi was. Surya said he couldn't find her.

When Jhanvi got shot Surya wasn't around but just as she got shot Rai arrived there. I don't whats going to happen??? 😭 Poor Jhanvi.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh thats more bad now... 😭
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very very scary episode...I am very scared now. But hoping someone will find her. May be Karan and Aditya since Surya could not find her.

Is Param going to suggest to check Rai's bungalow? He seemed to be upset with Rai at the dining table.

Hey Bhagwan... save our Jahnvi!
koolkallu thumbnail

yup even i was sad abt de same...but u ppl saw the precap????

surya was shocked while he was searching in the forest.at one point...n den de nxt scene shifts to haveli where he says he cudn't find her...

cudn't dat be surya's game???????????????

jhanvi again goin to rai's hold wud be disgusting!!!!!!!

JuhiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolkallu

yup even i was sad abt de same...but u ppl saw the precap????

surya was shocked while he was searching in the forest.at one point...n den de nxt scene shifts to haveli where he says he cudn't find her...

cudn't dat be surya's game???????????????

jhanvi again goin to rai's hold wud be disgusting!!!!!!!

I hope that's what happens.