tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This would be my first post that I've ever talked so serious and stressed, but I must say one thing.Why is it Jhanvi always?Why does she have to be the one who is targeted by disgusting men?First BP, then Param and now this Raj😡I can't bear this anymore, I mean Jhanvi one of my fav characters has to be the need for pathetic men like them...and they always go for taking revenge for simple things and...it's just sooo🤢🤢

I'm glad that's off my chest and if I were Jhanvi I'd bring backup and expose Rana, but then again even Raghav didn't believe Sia that Ammaji had tried to set her up several times...
Let's see how her romeo comes and saves his juliet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tasharose similar question I have. Why this girl becomes target of every man... I hope she survives this time as well...
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Tasharose, I totally agree with you. Why is it always always always Jhanvi? And I want to say something else as well...Diya and Jhanvi are both daughters of Sia but why nowadays the entire story is based on Jhanvi...I am not meaning this offensively in any way to any Vaish fan...Vaish is a great great great actor! One of the best ... but still I really think that Diya is just right now playing a side actor...she really needs more focus...Please remember, this is just my belief and it is not meant to offend anyone...I really mean this in the nicest way possible and I hope Surya saves his Jhanvi in time! Because I love JaYa as much as I love Shadia :)
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with u tasharose.
actually ammaji,rana,surya and janvi's are very importent characters for story.if u think about story u get that bp and param's incident was also necessary track forprogress ofstory.
i also loved janvi's character. she is cute and also a brave girl no one can get her and defeat her easily.
Edited by vrashali10 - 12 years ago