-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all.

I am not sure whether this is what you would all prefer but I was wondering, don't you think it would be interesting if Jhanvi and Surya re-married. Although Jhanvi has confessed to Diya that she loves Surya, she has not confessed this Surya. And also, Surya has not yet told Jhanvi that he loves her as he is gradually becoming aware of the love that lies within him. After both confess to each other that they love each other do you think that they might re-marry?

The only reason I am saying this is because of the circumstances of Jhanvi's marriage. She did not want to marry Surya at the time. She was forced to because of Mausam and she was also forced to marry Surya's brothers. I strongly believe that Jhanvi should get a divorce from the two brothers. Then I think JaYa should marry again with all the celebrations and rituals of:

-Mehndi
-Sangeet
-Haldi
-Engagement
-Wedding

You know, all the rituals that happened in Diya and Shaurya's wedding. I don't know what you guys will think of this however I thought that if this does happen there will be some quite cute JaYa scenes involved. You know how Shaadi ki pehle dulha dulhan milne nahi allowed hai...well Surya might secretly come and meet his Jhanvi, and all those cute kind of things. There will be much more happiness, dancing, singing and joy?

What do you guys think? Please remember, this is just my perspective...I also want to know from you all? What do you think?? Leave behind your thoughts...Thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Preeti I really wish this happens.. But same time I really doubt this will happen... CVs of any serial never gives happy moments to viewers..
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love your idea of JaYa remarrying. Not only we get to see some cute JaYa moments, It will definitely raise the TRPs. I read in other forums that TRPs get the maximum boost during marriage/wedding episodes, so this is a great idea.

But Laado is a different kind of story, so not sure if the PH want to tread the same path as other serials.

If one of you can write an OS, SS or FF on it, it would be great.
Edited by JuhiRockz - 12 years ago
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great idea preeti but darsh and juhi also right we don't know what cvs want to do. ladoo's story and jaya's track is different from other serials.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with all except divorce... that means the marriage was real but it wasn't so whats the point of divorce? That's showing viewers and victims hat they are husbands too but they aren't!