rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Adi trying to talk to Tanisha...😊 and asking for forgiveness...😊. Ragini watches this and gets angry... Tanisha tells i have forgotten everything and i want you to forget it as well... and don't let your past come in place of your future... 😊Tanisha leaves...Adi tries to stop her... 😊Karan watches this... Adi sees that Karan-Ammaji have returned...😊. Adi tells he has arranged for the doctors and leaves with a guilty look... 😊

Ragini tells Adi we have to leave right now... 😊and that she's worried about Durga... Adi tells you are not alone here who is worried about Durga and Tanisha happens to be😊[ps i guess he wanted to say Tanisha is her mother...😊.] he stops... Ragini looks at him as if she's going to blow up...

Janvi is reminded of Rana telling how did she dare to slap the guests???😊 Surya comes there... 😍Surya tells Janvi for the 1st time i saw tears in his eyes... and how can you be so ignorant??? Janvi fires back that like you even i know Rana... and what is on his face doesn't mean it's the same in his heart... 😃Surya leaves...

Surya comes walking down the hall... 😍Rana meets him and tells looks like Janvi has still not forgiven me... 😡Surya tells she is still upset about that matter... and it will take some time...😍 when Satpal comes running and tells the crops have been destroyed... lakes have turned poisonous...😊 Surya looks shocked...❤️. Rana acts how did it happen like this??? he tells i'm not bothered about my losses but it's the villagers losses which am worried about and that someone has done this purposely...🤬and he'll find it...😡Rana gets a call from Rai...😡 Surya tells shall i come with you??? 😍Rana tells you be with Janvi... he'll look into the matter...😡

It's night... 😊Pandit tells Ammaji what will we do now?? and who could have done this??? Ammaji tells whatever we got to know from Janvi... am sure Rana is behind this... 😃Rana is trying to leave stealthily... Janvi follows him... 😛

Karan is thinking..😊 Tanisha comes to him... and tells Adi had come to ask for forgiveness... Karan stops her...😊 and tells he trusts her... and i don't wish to hear anything and leaves...😊

Rana reaches Rai's place... 😡Janvi is hiding in the dickey of the car...😊 Rai is telling i didn't give advance just like that... Rana tells his plan is working very well...😡 just wait for some time... and we have to be careful so villagers should not get suspicious... 😡Rai tells he doesn't want the villagers to suffer... in fact he wants to set up factories and develop Veerpur...😲Janvi overhears this...😃 Janvi realises that she was right in thinking about Rana... 😊

Rai tells if Rana remembers he had promised with Veerpur he'll get him Janvi...😡Janvi looks shocked...😊 Rana tells he's trying... Janvi is standing feeling disgusted...😊 she's shocked he has sold her...😭his own son's wife..🥺.. Rai tells he wants that done quickly... Janvi turns to go... 😊Rai's bodygyards come there with the gun..😲 Janvi is caught... 😭Rai's bodyguards throw Janvi inside the house...😡 Rana-Rai look shocked...😡. Rai remembers Janvi slapping him... Rana is himself shocked to see Janvi...😡 Rai tells he's amazed with his surprise...😡 Rana turns to Janvi... and tells he's proud of Janvi as today she proved how much she cares for him... 🤬Janvi is sitting like an angry kitten... 😭

Rana tells see his luck... he was wondering how to get her here... and she herself came behind him... 😡Janvi fires back at Rana... you have stooped too low now... 😛you have sold your own son's wife...😭 mark my words your doom is near...😊 Rai comes to touch her...🤬 Janvi shouts don't you dare do it... or else i'll kill you right here...😊 Rana tells with you gone... Surya will come back to him...😡 Janvi fires back it won't happen... when he'll get to know the truth... he'll never come back to you...👏⭐️

Rana tells you are still insane... you still don't know the real Rana...😡 he turns to Rai that after making Janvi pay for the slap bury her alive... 🤬Janvi is shocked... 😭He tells Janvi he'll decorate her burial ground... 🤬Janvi shouts at Rana don't forget my real identity... your doom is near... no one can save you... 😊Rai tells Rana you have kept one of your promises... you can leave... don't worry about her... 🤬Rana tells he'll soon complete his 2nd promise... 🤬 Janvi tries to stop him but Rana leaves... 😡Rai tells now he'll make her pay for the slap... 😡Janvi spits on his face...⭐️.👏Rai wipes it angrily...episode ends on Janvi's angry face...😭

Precap - Surya is asking Shivlali where is Janvi...😍. Shivlali tells she doesn't know... and she thought she must be with him... Surya tells he thought she might be with her...😍 Ammaji tells Diya to call Janvi... Diya tells Janvi's cellphone is coming switched off... Surya tells Rana...Janvi is not around here and her cell phone is coming switched off...❤️ Janvi is shown tied up💔and Rai closes the door and comes near... 🤬
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago