Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: heeyyy

Everyone chill! Vaish is not leaving Laado. And she has said this herself! :

Tellychakkar.com spoke to Vaishanvi about the development and this is what she had to say, "Yes, if given a chance I would love to get back to CID. But I am happy with Laado and I have no plans to quit."

The story is about Diya, Jhanvi and Ammaji. That's what NAIDL is made up of. If one of the main characters exit the show there will be no Laado. All Vaish said was that if she had a chance she would like to shoot for CID but she did not say that she will be quitting Laado. She said herself that she has no intention of leaving Laado at all. So everyone relax!! This is just a new turn in the story, it is not the end of Jhanvi's character! :)

i agree with your post here heyy and yes I did not believe that vaish was leaving in the first place as there was no news abt it anywhere other than that only article which is not so reliable anyways...
Looking forward to the progress in the story now. Hope that both Jhanvi and Surya come out stronger from this almost tragic turn of events and they get closer in every way...😍
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with all coz i rember surya's dialouge " janvi sirf meri patni hai agar janvi ko kuchh hua to meri talwar ye nahi dekhegi ki samane kaun hai".
Edited by vrashali10 - 12 years ago
rooshanay thumbnail
i m happy agar jhanvi laado sy nhi nikal rahi hy to plz jhanvi laado sy na nikle plzzz
rooshanay thumbnail
aisa to nhi jaise unho ny tanisha ko change kiya hy waise hi jhanvi ko change kar de agar aisa hy to pl dua karo aisa b na ho plzzz kya ye baat sach hy k jhanvi dont leave in laado plz tell me
Edited by rooshanay - 12 years ago