aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This time both Ammaji and surya will save Jhanvi. Hope some romantic scence between Jaya.

why surya is not getting romantically close to jhjanvi. Still he is bounded in his brahmchari tag

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup even i feel the same!!!!!!!!!
Just thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aska i could not watch today's epi...i just have a glance for 4 mint...i m praying that Ammaji or Surya...must save Jhanvi...😔
I m worried this time...What about my Jhanvi...?😭
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In today epi , jhanvi came to know real intention of Rana.
rooshanay thumbnail
aage kya hoga kisi ko pata hy plz agar pata hy to bta don me ko or kya sbb mein na aana iss desh meri laado k bare mein nhi dekhte k aage kya hone wala hy
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i'm also worriied for janvi coz according to tally's article janvi wants to quit laado. 😔
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vrashali, I am also puzzled for same...
rooshanay thumbnail
oh no agar jhanvi laado sy nikal gayi to drama me maza nhi aayega aisa na ho plzzz dua karo
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooshanay

oh no agar jhanvi laado sy nikal gayi to drama me maza nhi aayega aisa na ho plzzz dua karo

That will be so sad if she leaves...you are right it won't be interesting watching this serial without her.

I really hope she comes out stronger and braver out of this incident, and hubby Surya and she get closer to each other. (I believe they are still sleeping in different rooms and are more like good friends than miyan-bibi).

I have a feeling she is not leaving for now. Usually Tellybuzz gives out the information beforehand if an actor plans on leaving. I have seen it for other serials and also in Tanisha's case.

It is possible that Vaish was not happy with her role earlier, because they were not giving enough screen space to her and Kapil; rather focusing on Rana and his useless companions. Plus her wardrobe was not restocked.
Now with a new wardrobe, and more screen space, I think she should be happy. At least I am happy to see her in nice saris and hopeful that she will stay and continue in her role.
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone chill! Vaish is not leaving Laado. And she has said this herself! :

Tellychakkar.com spoke to Vaishanvi about the development and this is what she had to say, "Yes, if given a chance I would love to get back to CID. But I am happy with Laado and I have no plans to quit."

The story is about Diya, Jhanvi and Ammaji. That's what NAIDL is made up of. If one of the main characters exit the show there will be no Laado. All Vaish said was that if she had a chance she would like to shoot for CID but she did not say that she will be quitting Laado. She said herself that she has no intention of leaving Laado at all. So everyone relax!! This is just a new turn in the story, it is not the end of Jhanvi's character! :)