rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Rana meeting Rai... 😡Rai is angry that Rana is late...😡 Rana assures him that he was busy in planning how to make his welcome in the haveli... 😡he also assures that his one part of the plan has already started and soon Veerpur will be his...😡

Janvi-Shivlali are cooking... 😊Rana informs that the guest has come..😊 he tells they are of high level and so Shivlali should not come out... 😡Janvi tries to explain...😊 Rana asks her to shut up and tells Shivlali better warn Janvi or else you will have to pay for that...😡

Rana with Surya-Kuldeep and Rai are sitting in the hall... 😊Surya😍 asks Rai what is he doing in Veerpur???👍🏼 Rana gets tensed... 😊he changes the topic...😡 Surya wonders what's the matter...😍

Pandit informs Ammaji that mishap has fallen in the village with the crops getting destroyed and villagers falling sick.. everyone looks tensed and shocked...

Rana with Rai and his 3 sons are sitting for dinner... Janvi comes there...😊 Rai eyes her with bad intentions... 🤬Janvi doesn't like it... 😊Rana introduces Janvi to Rai... 😡Rai compliments that Janvi's bangles are beautiful... 😡Janvi tells if he likes it then he can keep it... 😆Rai tells Surya that he's lucky as Janvi is beautiful...😡 Surya doesn't like it nor do Janvi-Param...😍 Rai asks Janvi to serve him... 😡Rana also asks her to...😊 Janvi serves him... Rai asks her to serve gulab jammuns..😡. Janvi turns to Surya... 😍Surya asks her to serve...😍 Rai catches her hand... 😡Janvi slaps him hard...⭐️ 👏all look shocked... 😊

Rana shouts at Janvi how dare you slap my guest???😡 he asks her to ask for forgiveness...😡 Janvi tells she'll not... 😃and had he been on the footpath she would thrown chappals on him...😆 Surya asks Janvi to go in.. 🤪Rana tells she should ask for forgiveness...😡. Surya tells Janvi go in...🤪. Rana again tells Janvi to ask for forgiveness...😡 Surya shouts Janvi won't ask for forgiveness... ❤️and it's better he asks Rai to leave or else he'll forget his senses...❤️ Rana asks him to shut up...😡. he tells you are mad about your wife...😡. Surya doesn't pay heed...😍😆 he turns to Rai and throws one chair away...🤪. and makes way towards him...⭐️ he continues you are lucky that you are a guest now just leave... 😍Rai asks him to calm down... 😡and that he'll leave... he warns Rana that he won't leave this insult so easily... and he'll make him pay for this...😡 Rana tries to stop him but Rai doesn't and leaves... Rana breaks the wine bottle in anger...😡. Surya watches this...😍

Rana tries to explain to Rai... 😡Rai tells your son has gone mad...😡 and he's thinking of breaking the deal...😡. Rana asks him for forgiveness... 😡Rai tells he wants to make his daughter in law pay for the slap... and Rana will get her here...🤬. Rana tells with the deal... Janvi will also be his... 😡

Ammaji with Karan-Avtar-Pandit sees all the villagers suffering...Ammaji tells Adi to get doctors from Delhi and tells not to drink any water... 😊Ammaji has neared the lake... Avtar tells something seems to have been mixed in the lakes seeing the colour... ⭐️Ammaji tells Pandit ask the villagers not to drink water... 😊Pandit tells what will the villagers do without water?? Ammaji looks determined...😊

Heera asks Rana why is he tensed??? 😡Rana tells he wants to talk to Janvi... 😡Rana is doing fake drama... 😡he tells forgive me Janvi... and it was my mistake that i brought a guy like him here...😡.. Surya watches this... 😍Rana tells she was right in slapping him [Ps he's trying to get into the good books of Surya...😡] Janvi looks at him like what a drama man...!!!! 🤣Rana tells Surya he was right in stopping Janvi from asking for forgiveness... 😡Rana gets a call from Rai...😡 Surya looks at him with a wonder and a suspicion...❤️ Rai tells i can't wait for more time... 😡Rana tells wait for sometime more... 😡

Precap - Rana is with Janvi-Rai...😡. he tells Rai that after making her pay for the slap... bury her alive..🤬. he tells Janvi... he'll decorate her burial ground... 🤬Janvi looks teary, angry and shocked...🥺😭
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thamizh93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...today i loved the way surya defend janvi...omg the precap looks terrified...
sodi1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
other shows have maha episodes and sbb segments.but ladoo don't have this why?