tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
the age old saying paisa bhagwan hai comes to mind while writing this ..this man i think his name is raj 🀬 comes to rana haveli for dinner and chat over business while making food for him ran comes to the kitchen and say to shivlai that food must be of high standard as the mahman is rich .. he say to shivlali that dont bring your ugly face to the table to serve food [[[ rana 🀬]]] to which janvi protest at this rana says dont interfere in my personal business later all men rana his sons and raj [[i think that his name ]]] are discussing about small stuff ... later at the dinner table everybody busy eating and janvi comes with some food ..rana says this is my sons wife
javnvi smile to say hello as she puts a dish on the table and turn to leave this man comments beautiful janvi says what did you say the man says your kangan are beautiful .. janvi repies if you like them you can have them and take one off to which this man say no it only looks good on a beatiful wrist ti which janvi is pissed .. he say to surya that your wife is beautiful surya is getting pissed but says nothing .. janvi turn to leave but the man says to her can you serve me food to which she does..he see's gulab jamun and say,s wow i really like these can you plz serve this as she does he holds her hand [[[you 🀬🀬]]] she pulls her hand back and slaps him
all are shocked at this ..rana get up and tells janvi to say sorry and she replies no looks at the man and say your luck your a guest at this house otherwise if you were in a street i would have thrown a chappal at you for doing this rana say's say sorry to him she says no ..surya clear pissed tells her to go inside as she goes rana say sorry and surya repeats janvi go inside to which the man now red with anger say is this how you treat guest in you house surya say you better leave before i lose my patience rana now clear scared of losing the money say to surya chup kar surya ready to blow turns to the man say your a guest in this house that why your still alive leave before i do something πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ the man leaves saying to rana this is not good rana now pleading with mr money bags at least take this bottle of whiskey with you the man now ready to blow leave and rana in anger throws the bottle on the floor smashing it to pieces all are shocked at what rana has done and rana's so pissed that his eye are about to pop out of his head πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† later he goes [[ i think his guest house]]] and tries to reason with the man ...the man clearly pissed say this is to much of an insult how can i deal with you when you clearly cannot control your family how will you control the villagers and what's the use the deal is cancelled just give back my money i gave in advance clearly desperate rana says please i beg forgiveness from their behalf raj say this insult i'll not forget and she has to pay for her slap but lets make a new deal i'll make a new deal with you if send your dil to make up for the insult she did to me and i'll teach her a lesson she'll never forget her whole life... rana 🀬🀬 say accepted i accept this ...back at the haveli rana in drama mode says sorry to janvi saying plz forgive me for whats happened and while rana is talking surya is also listening i was my mistake this should have not happened blah blah if you can plz forgive me [[yeah right you piece of sh*t]]] then saying to surya you did right in stopping her from saying sorry i'll also say sorry to your mother [[ what a drama baaz gonna be sick ]]] he gets a phone call and leaves all this while janvi's looking very suspiciously at rana thinking hhmmhuh janvi looks at surya shake her head like saying what a drama she leave surya whos looking disturbed at all this ...in his room rana talking to the man and saying just wait a while and your wish will come true scene stops

precap janvi rana and some men with guns that are aimed at janvi head are at the guest house... rana saying to the man after taking revenge just bury her in the ground ...janvi clearly shocked at hearing this he turn to janvi you dont worry i'll make your grave a most spectacular headstone [[[ rest i did not understand what he meant ]]]but clearly she's in trouble and surya better put 2 and 2 together and save his beloved before its too late 😭

i,m sorry if i missed any thing but clearly janvi is in deep sh*t surya needs to get there quickly

all words are mine not intended to hurt anyone😳
Edited by tamzin43 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!! Rana is really heartless... I wish Surya to protect Jhanvi in nick time!!
aska19 thumbnail
why Jhanvi came with Rana? why she relied on Rana
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel Jhanvi might come to Farm house with Surya.
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no as its a precap its hard to tell but with guns to her head i thinks its done with force .. rana tere toh😑😑😑
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks tamzin.
plz... can u give a quick update of tomorrow's episode.
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that since Rana told Shivali not to come serve at the table, he knew that other than her Jhanvi would come and maybe it was a setup...Oh I didn't imagine Rana stooping even this low..πŸ€”Like I know he doesn't respect Jhanvi, but this is just too much...
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can actually expect him to stoop as low as possible.

I think JaYa should move out of Rana's haveli. If they stay there, Rana will continue to try to hurt Jahnvi and Surya will be spending all his time rescuing his wife. Where will be the time for romance, tell me?
Edited by JuhiRockz - 12 years ago