JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hope they can keep up the tempo. The events in the past episode moved very fast and in a positive direction. JaYa got a lot of screen space and I loved Surya standing by her. I hope and pray they can develop the three storylines properly:

1. Jahnvi being harassed by the Rana's new acquaintance
2. Poisoning the villagers
3. Santosh story

Wishing NAIDL team our very best. Will keep hitting the chaskameter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aska19 thumbnail
two story lines are also missing

Ragini and Tanisha

Diya and Vikram/shaurya
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will agree that today's episode was better.. I hope it continues..
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think they will soon come up with the Tanisha Ragini story line. Because they have brought all the characters together.

But I am not so sure how they plan to come up with Diya-Shourya-Vikram triangle.
Edited by JuhiRockz - 12 years ago
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what is the history of Tanisha and how is she related to the family? I didn't watch the show since the leap till Janvi and Surya got married. Can anyone fill me in?
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@-JC-, Tanisha was Aditya's girlfriend and they are about to married. However Ammaji was reason their marriage was called off and Aditya got married to Ragini instead. Later Karan helps Tanisha during her tough time and she gets married to him. But she was expecting child of Aditya and hers. So Durga is actually daughter of Aditya and Tanisha.
But when condition forces them to come to Veerpur, Ammaji sends Durga to Delhi where Ragini takes care of her.