rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Rana telling she's dreaming too much...๐Ÿ˜ก seems like she has had very good sleep...๐Ÿ˜†. but he won't let her do anything and leaves angrily... ๐Ÿ˜กAmmaji telling villagers to stand united... ๐Ÿ˜Šand their unity will be their biggest strength... villagers agree...๐Ÿ˜Š

Some Kuldevi pooja is going to take place at Rana's haveli... ๐Ÿ˜ŠBulbul comes to sit...๐Ÿ˜Š Janvi fires back that this is only for family members... and asks her to leave...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Bulbul tells she has always been staying here in the haveli and sitting in all poojas...๐Ÿ˜Š Janvi tells even the insects have been staying here... ๐Ÿ˜†it doesn't mean they are also invited for the pooja...๐Ÿ˜† Rana comes there... he gets angry... ๐Ÿ˜กhe tells Bulbul to sit with him... ๐Ÿ˜กSurya comes there and stops him...๐Ÿคช and tells only his mother Shivlali will sit in the pooja... โค๏ธShivlali is teary and happy... ๐Ÿ˜ƒJanvi also smiles happily... ๐Ÿ˜Rana tells you never supported your mother this way before??? you have changed a lot...๐Ÿ˜ก you are too much into your wife... that you are not seeing your father getting insulted... ๐Ÿ˜กSurya tells i'm not supporting Janvi... i'm supporting my mother...โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜and yes you are right... I should have done this long back...โญ๏ธ. and i'm proud of Janvi that she supported Shivlali... โค๏ธand i'm with Janvi...๐Ÿ˜ Shivlali-Janvi look teary and happy... ๐Ÿ˜ƒRana tells Surya that can't you see he's being insulted??? you always stood against those who insulted me... and today you are talking like this...๐Ÿ˜ก Surya tells your dignity is also sitting in the pooja with Shivlali not with that Bulbul...๐Ÿ˜†.โค๏ธ Rana asks to him to shut up and tells he won't sit in the pooja...๐Ÿ˜ก No one stops him...๐Ÿ˜† Pandit calls out...๐Ÿ˜Š he tells Rana that Durga Maa will get angry and that this pooja has to be done with wife alone...๐Ÿ˜Š Rana gets scared and sits in the pooja with Shivlali...๐Ÿ˜†Surya-Janvi also sit in the pooja...๐Ÿ˜ Bulbul glares at Janvi angrily...๐Ÿ˜ก

Chautala-Santosh reach Chautala's house... ๐Ÿ˜Šservant watches Santosh with strange looks... ๐Ÿ˜•Santosh's grah pravesh is done...๐Ÿ˜Š Chautala asks the servant to get the breakfast ready... Santosh is smiling and seeing the house... ๐Ÿ˜Šwhen Chautala sees some pic on the table๐Ÿ˜ฒ[Ps it's of some lady... they didn't show it properly...๐Ÿ˜•. ].. Chautala gets tensed... ๐Ÿ˜•Santosh is about to see it when Chautala quickly goes and takes the photoframe and hides it... ๐Ÿ˜•

Rana is talking to Raj that his work has already started... ๐Ÿ˜กRaj tells he wants to see whether Rana is only a man of words or man of action...๐Ÿ˜ก Rana tells have faith... and soon his work will be done...๐Ÿ˜ก Rana tells Bulbul in 7 days...๐Ÿ˜ก. he'll take revenge on the villagers that they will be forced to come at his doorstep begging for help...๐Ÿ˜ก

One villager is shown complaining that his crops have been destroyed and yesterday they were alright...another is holding his son in his arms and telling that ever since he drank water... he isn't feeling well... one more boy is shown shouting after drinking water...

Janvi comes to inform Ammaji that Rana has something on his mind and he has not told Surya also about it...๐Ÿ˜ŠAdi also agrees that he really seems to be planning something big... ๐Ÿ˜ŠAmmaji tells she agrees because he won't bear insults from villagers so easily... we'll get to know soon...๐Ÿ˜Š

Precap - Rana is sitting with his 3 sons for dinner ...๐Ÿ˜Š. Raj is also there..๐Ÿ˜ก Janvi comes there...๐Ÿ˜Š Raj eyes her with bad intentions..๐Ÿคฌ... Rana introduces Janvi to Raj... ๐Ÿ˜ŠRaj tells that his daughter in law is very beautiful...๐Ÿ˜ก Surya looks at him with suspicion...โค๏ธ Janvi comes to give gulab jammuns to Raj...๐Ÿ˜Š Raj catches her hand...๐Ÿคฌ Janvi slaps him hard...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ‘Rana looks angry... ๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
a big hug to you for these updates :)) thank you!! :) ๐Ÿค—
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for updates sujju. Seems like must watch epi
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sujji thanks for the update... I watched the epi today and liked it bec Surya and Jhanvi were really good and showed some strength of character.๐Ÿ˜Š
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ sujata :
thanx for the update. surya is finally coming to his senses. & i dont want to see negative streaks in chautala's character, we have had enough of negative characters in the show already.
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But the question here is what is chautala hiding ???
sodi1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi sujji iam reacently joian this form i like this serial .I watch this serial telugu .this serial telecast maatv afternoon two.my langague telugu .I watch this serial hindi also. I have a small doubt ladoo sisters real life sisters?I mean simran and vaishu.
sodi1234 thumbnail
mistake not form its forum
aska19 thumbnail
NO they are not real life sisters
Just thumbnail
hi Sujata...your way of updating is super cool...i love to read when you update...thanks...
and a lot of kisses and hugs...โค๏ธ