aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally surya support his mother.

Now he and his brothers should throw BulBul out of haveli. At least on this point all brothers shouls agree.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You said that right ...now with the precap of that slime-ball man 🤢🤢🤢touching janvi and janvi slapping him lets see what surya does ...rana looked shocked at what happened .. but is it a part of the game plan to insult janvi or was he truly shocked at what happened ???
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamzin43

You said that right ...now with the precap of that slime-ball man 🤢🤢🤢touching janvi and janvi slapping him lets see what surya does ...rana looked shocked at what happened .. but is it a part of the game plan to insult janvi or was he truly shocked at what happened ???

what really happened in todays show😕 couldnt watch it . who touched Jhanvi ??? am curious now
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He's the the man with glasses rana went to see about a business deal 🤢🤢 they are all [[[rana his sons and the man]]] were at the dinner table and janvi serving food he compliment's surya how beautiful janvi is.. surya not happy at this ..the man see's gulab jamun in a dish and says these are my favourite and asks janvi plz can you serve me this as she does the begarat man holds janvi's wrist bangle .. she pulls her hand back and slaps him ...all are shocked at this... rana get up it stops there .. cant wait for tomorrow👏👏
Edited by tamzin43 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Muuuaaahhh to surya and jhanvi.
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the epi today mainly bec the characters of Surya and Jhanvi had a very important role to play and they both showed some strength of character.👍🏼
Edited by Juna04 - 12 years ago
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally loved today's episode...full of action. JaYa rocks👏
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@JuhiRockz, what was there in episode??
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

@JuhiRockz, what was there in episode??

I guess I meant Surya and Rana verbal exchanges, plus villagers falling sick, plus something fishy going on between Santosh and Chautala.

I mean No fighting shighting, but story moving at fast pace.

Sorry for confusing you with wrong choice of words😕