rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Adi telling Ammaji that he has come to take everyone back to Delhi... ๐Ÿ˜ŠAmmaji tells she doesn't wish to break his heart but she wants to be among villagers all her life...๐Ÿ˜Š she wants to free them from Rana's tyranny... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผshe also tells she has dream of making of co-ed school... ๐Ÿ˜ŠAdi tells he'll assist her in everything and business can happen staying in Veerpur too..๐Ÿ˜Š. Ammaji tells she's very happy but she wants him to ask Ragini also about it... ๐Ÿ˜Šwhether she would be happy staying here...๐Ÿ˜Š

Rana and Raj are talking...๐Ÿ˜ก Raj gives some money as advance...๐ŸคขRana tells this much money he spends on the prostitutes and servants who entertain him...๐Ÿคข Raj gives the entire money to him...๐Ÿ˜กRana tells you have given me the money now be assured he'll complete his task and leaves...๐Ÿ˜ก Raj's man Bakshi tells this is still a risky job...๐Ÿ˜Š Raj assures him that for a risky task like this he needs someone like Rana and not to worry...๐Ÿ˜ก

Ragini doesn't agree...๐Ÿ˜Š she tells Adi it's very risky for Durga to stay here... ๐Ÿ˜ŠAdi begs her to agree...๐Ÿ˜Š someone knocks the door... Adi opens it... it's Tanisha... ๐Ÿ˜ŠAdi feels awkward... ๐Ÿ˜Šhe leaves... Tanisha comes in and tells Ragini that Ammaji has made this specially for Durga and what would they like to have for dinner... ??? ๐Ÿ˜ŠRagini fires back telling there is no need for her to think so much.... also Tanisha knows Adi's taste before Ragini got to know about him... then why is she asking??? Ragini leaves... Tanisha looks sad...

Chanda is shown fulfilling her responsibilities...๐Ÿ˜Š Ammaji-Avtar watch it happily..๐Ÿ˜Š. Santosh calls out for Diya... Chautala comes there...๐Ÿ˜Š she realises she's married... ๐Ÿ˜ŠChautala smiles and tells old habits die hard... ๐Ÿ˜ŠSantosh tells you already know everything about me... but you still haven't told anything about you...๐Ÿ˜Š. Chautala tells he'll wash his hands and tell... ๐Ÿ˜•Santosh looks at him tensed...

Rana is sitting with his 3 sons and the rest of the family... ๐Ÿ˜Šhe shows them all the documents and the property papers...๐Ÿ˜Š he tells he has decided to take rest and wants to see his sons being responsible...๐Ÿ˜Šand when he sees his sons are fulfilling their responsibilities well...๐Ÿ˜• he'll go on a pilgrimmage... Bulbul tells pilgrimmage??? ๐Ÿ˜†Surya watches her... ๐Ÿ˜†Rana tells why not?? ๐Ÿ˜†Surya-Janvi-Shivlali not convinced...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Rana asks his sons will they fulfill their responsibilities???๐Ÿ˜• Surya looks at Kuldeep-Param and gets up...๐Ÿ˜ he volunteers to do it...๐Ÿ˜ Rana is very happy... ๐Ÿ˜Šhe tells he's proud of Surya and also his other 2 sons...๐Ÿ˜Š

Chanda tells Ammaji she's now realising taking responsibility is one thing and fulfilling it is a harder task...๐Ÿ˜Š she's sorry about everything..๐Ÿ˜Š. she's now realising how Santosh fulfilled all the responsibilities without uttering a word...๐Ÿ˜Š she tells she found it awkward with the fact that Santosh was marrying at this age but she's now convinced that Ammaji was right in getting her married...๐Ÿ˜Š Ammaji-Avtar smile back...๐Ÿ˜Š

Surya-Janvi are sitting in Surya's room...๐Ÿ˜Surya tells calmly to Janvi that not to be suspicious always about Rana... ๐Ÿ˜ŠJanvi tells you only tell me how did he change so soon???๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผtoday he was out of the house whole day and none of us even know where he was???๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and after coming back he's talking like this??? ๐Ÿ˜†Surya is silent...โค๏ธ.Janvi continues maybe he's telling something and thinking something else...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. and normally it's not visible easily and when we get to know it's dangerous... ๐Ÿ˜ŠSurya tells Janvi calmly... i know my father is wrong most of the times...โค๏ธ but maybe this time he really wants to see his 3 sons responsible... ๐Ÿ˜Šand there is nothing wrong in that...๐Ÿ˜Š Janvi tells she agrees but she's still not convinced...โญ๏ธ Surya tells Janvi not to think so much... and he's feeling very tired and will she get him some milk???...๐Ÿ˜ Janvi agrees with a smile... ๐Ÿ˜

Rana is enjoying with Bulbul... ๐Ÿ˜กBulbul asks him why is he so happy???๐Ÿ˜กJanvi is shown coming with the milk for Surya...๐Ÿ˜Š Rana tells he has got a big lottery and soon he's going to leave Veerpur and go to some other place...๐Ÿ˜ฒ he'll name it Ranapur..๐Ÿ˜† He'll take Bulbul also with him... ๐Ÿ˜กBulbul tells what about his sons?? ๐Ÿ˜ŠJanvi who is coming with the milk has reached Rana's room now and overhears this...๐Ÿ˜› Rana tells forget them...๐Ÿ˜ฒ one has gone insane behind his wife...๐Ÿ˜ก from the other 2 i have no hopes...๐Ÿ˜ก let them sit here and fulfill their responsibilities...๐Ÿ˜ฒ Janvi looks suspicious...๐Ÿ˜Š episode ends on Janvi's face...๐Ÿ˜Š

Precap - Diya is in feminine avtar... ๐Ÿ˜ฒsome male villagers circle and question her who is she???๐Ÿ˜ก Rana comes there and tells them what are they waiting for??๐Ÿ˜ก go and enjoy with her...๐Ÿคฌ he tells one man since he has lost his wife ... go and get married to this Ammaji's granddaughter in the temple and Rana will free him from all his debts... ๐Ÿคฌ
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank you di :)
today i am so happy because i have a felling shaurya might come back to protect his diya ๐Ÿค—
niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for your wonderfully written updates. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ sujata :
thanx for the updates yar. & sorry for the late comments.