Meri pyaari Diya...what will happen now?

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all! :)

As mad as I may sound, after today's precap I am sooo happy!
Finally our Diya is being focused on. She looked so beautiful in girl clothes again. No overdone makeup and her hair looked beautiful in a straight and simple tied up bun.

I can't wait for her life to be in risk and for her to stand up for herself and get stronger as a person. But I don't want Vikram to save her (if that is a plan). I want Shaurya to come and save her! I want Varun back!! But I have a few questions to ask:

1. Why has Diya suddenly changed into a girl?
2. What will the villager's think about Shiva not being the mandir anymore and Diya suddenly popping up at the same time?
3. Who will save Diya from the villager's and Rana's negative thoughts, Shaurya (please please please please please Shaurya)!! or Vikram??
4. I thought the villagers had turned nice again towards Ammaji and family? I thought that they had left behind the negative thoughts they had learnt from Rana? So what happened...after seeing a beautiful girl like Diya, have they all changed into the shallow thinking villagers of Veerpur again??
5. Who will try to misbehave with Diya? Param, Kuldeep (as I remember once he was looking at her weirdly-when she was a boy), the villager whose wife has died, any other villager or Rana himself?
6. Will Surya accept Diya as his sister when he finds out about Diya and Shiva being the same person? Will their be that adorable Jigu-Sali relation between them like there was with Shaurya and Jhanvi?

Even if you are not a Shadia fan, please comment on this post and leave your answers behind. I am saying this because I know this forum is not very active with Varun and Simran adorers any more as Varun has not been on the show for a while but I am almost certain that when the jodi is together again everyone who has not seen them so far will LOVE LOVE LOVE them! So please reply. Hoping for maximum posts on this topic and thanks in advance to all :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This time shaurya should back
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, preeti i don't know what cvs will do with this track but here are someanswers -
3. Who will save Diya from the villager's and Rana's negative thoughts, Shaurya (please please please please please Shaurya)!! or Vikram??
- i think ammaji will save diya from the devil person [ as she saved janvi from bp's evil wish ].
5. Who will try to misbehave with Diya? Param, Kuldeep (as I remember once he was looking at her weirdly-when she was a boy), the villager whose wife has died, any other villager or Rana himself?
-may b param [coz he wants to take revenge from janvi] or any villager.
6. Will Surya accept Diya as his sister when he finds out about Diya and Shiva being the same person? Will their be that adorable Jigu-Sali relation between them like there was with Shaurya and Jhanvi?
- yes i'm sure coz surya is a nice, good hearted person and now he is in love with janvi.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel either Vikram or Ammaji might save her...

koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmm chances r der for vikram ammaji.but somewhere...i feel surya tooo
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Preeti i want Varun back at any Cost😭😭