Up coming turns in Laado...

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
There are so may upcoming turns and troubles awaiting Laado. I just thought I would suggest some thoughts, share my views and ask yours on them as well!

-Raghini's jealousy against innocent Tanisha:

As it has been shown that Raghini has been feeling jealous of Tanisha claiming Durga as her child. Will it be the biological father or mother's right to claim the child as theirs? Rishina Kandhari has herself mentioned that:

"...now it will be shown that Ragini (Avantika Shetty) will get insecure about Tanisha..."

Here is the direct link if you would like to read the whole article:

Rishina Kandhari to play Tanisha in Ladoo

What is your perspective on this and who do you think should have the right to keep the child..?
I don't want Aditya and Tanisha to go together again as in this case I will feel sorry for the characters of Karan and Raghini. Do you think that Rana will find out about Durga being Aditya and Tanisha's child and take the topic to panchayat...??

I also think that Raghini has settled down from her evil phase and she was very happy with Aditya. I don't want the CVs to make her an extremely envious or evil person. A little bit of jealousy is alright but I don't what the Creatives to destroy Raghini's character by envy overtaking her.

-Rana poisoning the village:

If you have not read this article kindly shared by Darshu di please do:

This is my opinion on it: I don't understand what Rana is getting by hurting the villagers. The more he troubles them the more disrespect he will receive. Doesn't he understand that despite the numerous time he has tried to fool the villagers, they are still in Ammaji's favor?

Don't you guys think that the Ammaji-Rana side of the story is being dragged on for too long on the same lines. I think that there should be a new turn in the story. A different way of Rana trying to prove himself better than Ammaji. Maybe the character of Vikram should turn out to be evil. May be a new character should be introduced to the story to prove Rana's side of the argument or maybe a character should be introduced who is on Ammaji's side and is some how influencing Rana's thoughts our finding out information through him. I don't know...I just think that the Ammaji-Rana competition should continue but in a different way. What way? I am not sure!

Also, who do you think Rana will try to blame for the poisoning of water? Or will he just reveal that he has tried to do that? Or will Ammaji gather enough clues this time to prove in front of the entire village that it always has and is Rana's fault for all other problems that occur in Veerpur? What do you think?

-Diya's character being revealed as a girl not a boy:

I wonder what turns the story will take when Diya's feminism is revealed. As stupid as it sounds I am wondering what Surya's reaction will be. Will he stick with his wife (Jhanvi) and support his sister-in-law, or will he take his father's side and try to prove that Diya hiding herself as a boy was something wrong to di.

I am also wondering about Rana. He has such a terrible personality that I will not be surprised if he turns out to be another Bhanu Pratap and try to misbehave with Diya as BP did with Jhanvi. What do you think? Some ups and downs need to be shown when Diya is revealed. I am really hoping that the topic will just be closed and ignored. I hope there is some controversy.

-Chautala and his secret caller:

I wonder who is calling Chautala. He seems so tensed up when he receives those calls. I am not sure about you but I think that he is married to someone else apart from Santosh. May be he has settled into his own family. The way he was saying on the phone, 'Ha kuch zaroori kaam hai, kal ghar aajaonga,' made me think that he was talking to his wife. This has also been raised by a few other members of the Forum. What do you think? Who else could it be? If he does have a family then what turns will occur?

I have already raised a topic about this on IF. Here's the link and you can also view some thoughts shared by others on the forum:

Who do you think Chautala should choose? His wife, Santosh, or if he has one, his other wife? It is not Santosh's fault at all but according to the information we have now...it wouldn't be his other wife's fault either...?? I don't know. I may just be presuming all of this but I really think that this could be the situation.

The story of Laado is going to keep really busy with all of these new arising ups and down. May be these will raise the TRPs of the show a little. Speaking of TRPs, does anybody know the recent progress of the show on Television. Please share if anybody know the recent TRPs of the show. I want to know if we are increasing or not.

Thanks and please leave your thoughts behind! :)
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now with ragini being jealous of tanisha because of durga ..Of course there is gonna be jealousy she spent more the 6 months raising this baby of course she gonna feel treat-end ... now if she[[ tanisha ]] has the right to keep the child she never gave up her rights she only sent her child to be with her father for safe keeping ... now with adi and tanisha getting back i dont think they have feeling for each other thev'e both moved on with him married to ragini and her to karan ... now rana poisoning the village my question here is if he gonna poision the village... how its gonna help his deal with khanna ..now that was based on the employment of the villagers right .. he's only hurting himself with doing that ... now with surya finding out diya is a women what would he do... i know he will ask janvi this and get to know the reasons why they had to do this..he new found welcome status with ammaji and family he'll help in protecting diya ..gaining more point in front of janvi's eyes...now chautala thats a mystery the jury still out on that on as we've not seen enough to make reason so we have to wait and watch ...

these are my views not intended to hurt anybody๐Ÿ˜†
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
param might eye diya if he knows diya is a girl n not boy
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i donot want viki on evil's side because he can be a reason for shaurya's entry...todays precap can be a new twist vin sd ar dia's life...i think that when the villagedrs will try taking dia,v iki will cm and save her
-bonbon- thumbnail
i would rather shaurya come and save her though
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
shaurya wont return as he already signed for a new show .. but would love to see Shaurya n diya together ..vikram also good ..๐Ÿ˜Š
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

shaurya wont return as he already signed for a new show .. but would love to see Shaurya n diya together ..vikram also good ..๐Ÿ˜Š

are you certain certain certain certain certain certain he's not coming back?
xxx