Rana to poison the village!

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Laado

Ammaji (Meghna Malik) is trying hard to change the current scenario of Veerpur. And Rana is desperately trying to be in power in Colors' Na Aana Is Desh Laado. In the upcoming episodes, he will cause a lot of chaos amongst the villagers.

As per our reliable source, Rana will once again play a game against Ammaji and poison the village water. This will finally reach Ammaji and she will be shocked to learn about villagers falling ill due to consumption of poisonous water. She will get to know of Rana's involvement in the same.

However, this time she will not let Rana get away. She will decide to collect more clues against Rana and prove him guilty. In fact, she will also be seen playing games with Rana just the way he does, but only to punish Rana for his deeds.

Tellychakkar.com spoke to Meghna Malik who said, "Ammaji has realized her mistake and hence she will go ahead and do everything for the villagers."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs di :)
i dont understand what Rana is getting by hurting the villagers. the more he troubles them the more disrespect he will receive. doesn't he understand that despite the numerous time he has tried to fool the villagers, they are still in ammaji's favor.

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Preeti, its getting boring with Ammaji and Rana war... It doesn't make interesting to see Rana plotting something and its not that worth...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you Darshudi, Rana toh looser thi...aab sore looser ho raha hai...if they cant make a villain more powerful/evil then what I hear Ammaji was, I guess then tehy should just lock up Ammaji somewhere so she cant poke nose:P
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Completely agree with you Darshudi, Rana toh looser thi...aab sore looser ho raha hai...if they cant make a villain more powerful/evil then what I hear Ammaji was, I guess then tehy should just lock up Ammaji somewhere so she cant poke nose:P

With due respect I beg to disagree. If they drag a villain's role for too long, more than 6 months and show him to be the winner all the time, people do not like it. I have seen people getting frustrated and impatient with those serials that have a villain who keeps on plotting and winning. I am happy that things are going to change for the better. I am happy that they have salvaged Ammaji's character and showing that she is repenting and trying to atone for her past misdeeds. I am very happy that Surya is changing and supporting his wife. I watch some other serials where the husbands are shown to mistreat their wives, and I do not enjoy those tracks when they drag on with the ill-treatment and torturing. I like this serial because it shows that despite being brought up with wrong values, Surya was a good human being, and he needed Jhanvi's support to bring out the good in him.

And if you think about it so far the Rana had gotten away with all the crimes. He has been the winner. Ammaji did not win right away, but at the same time he was not able to hurt Ammaji. So I will be glad to see that he is being punished for the crimes he committed.

I liked yesterday's episode after a long time. There were several angles to it. They revealed several plots and subplots in parallel. Although I am still apprehensive that they are going to bring the serial to an end because of the words Ammaji said. That she has realized her mistakes and she wants to atone for it by bringing in happiness in the lives of the villagers. She wants her family members to be happy. The way she spoke to Chanda and Surya tells me that she is a reformed soul and the serial is probably trying to tie up the loose ends. But my heart says Please No! Please Don't End It! I love Surya-Jhanvi, and Diya's character. Now I am liking Karan Tanisha too.

I hope the TRPs increase and they continue with the show (with a new villain perhaps😉)
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^ why did the serial was so popular when Ammaji was a grand villain? Didnt Ammaji won then a lot of times? And the torture portrayed was it any amount lesser than the torture and suffering portrayed now?

If I am not wrong, that time people even watched Ammaji and her torture because the plots were gud, the devilry was well shown and the fight of rasia against was perhaps well portrayed too...

that time perhaps the serial was about 'Establishing the right by fighting against wrong'

now the serials main theme is 'Ammaji is great- whether she is positive or negative'

To balance this over-greatness, it needs a good villain...Rana is not halfway through that...his petty plans are not really devilry and thats what makes Ammaji great for not really doing anything substantial...

Surya on the other hand is pretty boring character...with all due respect and love to kaps but thats what i feel...

And another thing, why is it that Rana has to be punished for his crimes, Jogi has to die for his crimes and Ammaji the witch as she was will have this divine chance of being forgiven, being given a chance to repent and all that...isnt that differential treatment again????? Who says Rana cannot be a better person then Ammaji if he wishes to be?????? Or is it because subconsciously we know 'Ammaji is great'????? 😕 And its not about Meghna Malik, she is as an actress doing a fantabulous job, but that doesnt make her on-screen character a great one...

Entirely my POV.

Edited by usmrasul - 12 years ago