Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think all of us tends to forget that Ammaji and whole family planned this marriage for Santosh even when she was still married to Jogi...and that is a sin...if jhanvi is modern enough to think her marriage with Suryas two bros were a sin, why wouldnt she apply the same judgement or let Surya apply that judgement when the case is for Santosh?

Think of a possibility...what if jogi was reformed due to the betrayal he faced from Adi and Goji (though nt yet sure how he betrayed Jogi) and was on his own and was reforming and then he sees his wife getting married with sm1 she had relation with??? wouldnt that scenario make even a reformed man feel enraged?

if we notice, Jogi really didnt threat anyone else, he could easily kidnap Jhanvi and ask for ransom to Surya, he could kidnap Karan and make Santosh say no to marriage, but CVs didnt show the character do such thing...so in a way, Jogi was already abit reformed :p

anyways, Darshudi is right, they killed hte chracter only for the sake of killing it...dnt want to know about Goji, am sure if he shows up Ammaji will kill him too

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

I think all of us tends to forget that Ammaji and whole family planned this marriage for Santosh even when she was still married to Jogi...and that is a sin...if jhanvi is modern enough to think her marriage with Suryas two bros were a sin, why wouldnt she apply the same judgement or let Surya apply that judgement when the case is for Santosh?

Think of a possibility...what if jogi was reformed due to the betrayal he faced from Adi and Goji (though nt yet sure how he betrayed Jogi) and was on his own and was reforming and then he sees his wife getting married with sm1 she had relation with??? wouldnt that scenario make even a reformed man feel enraged?

if we notice, Jogi really didnt threat anyone else, he could easily kidnap Jhanvi and ask for ransom to Surya, he could kidnap Karan and make Santosh say no to marriage, but CVs didnt show the character do such thing...so in a way, Jogi was already abit reformed :p

anyways, Darshudi is right, they killed hte chracter only for the sake of killing it...dnt want to know about Goji, am sure if he shows up Ammaji will kill him too

@ bold Usma... but then Surya didn't support Santosh's marriage before... he's supporting now knowing fully well that Jogi is dead and also knowing the truth behind Santosh's life...

I guess they all feel that Santosh deserves a better life so they want her to move on and not get back to Jogi... so they won't find it wrong at all that Santosh is getting married to Chautala... if this marriage to Chautala was going to result in something bad like Janvi... then surely they would not have supported this...

i do agree... and i didn't like the fact that they ended Jogi's character so easily... it was really absurd... 😕they didn't show the progress of the character from the time he was thrown out by Adi till his journey back to Veerpur...😕. when did he learn that Santosh is going to married off??? it clearly doesn't click and it was last minute addition... 🥱
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sumi, I agree with rest of ur points however will differ in one. Jogi didnt reform. He rather became more upset to see betrayal from every end.. From his own bro, from Aditya, from ammaji and from Santosh as well. But he didn't do anything to accept Santosh and Karan... He was rather mad with emotion of revenge...

I could not support Jogi's action to kill Santosh. Same way can't support Santosh's marriage at this age(My personal opinion! It doesnt matter she is widow now) However Ammaji should have been arrested by police for killing that have to strongly agree.
usmrasul thumbnail

so a sin is a sin to Ammajis family only when they feel its outcome will harm them and its a right thing when it will benefit them????? no wonder i hate this family :P
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sumi, I agree with rest of ur points however will differ in one. Jogi didnt reform. He rather became more upset to see betrayal from every end.. From his own bro, from Aditya, from ammaji and from Santosh as well. But he didn't do anything to accept Santosh and Karan... He was rather mad with emotion of revenge...

I could not support Jogi's action to kill Santosh. Same way can't support Santosh's marriage at this age(My personal opinion! It doesnt matter she is widow now) However Ammaji should have been arrested by police for killing that have to strongly agree.

I know dear, am not saying Jogi reformed am only saying that could have been shown as a possibility...my point is if Ammaji can be given chance to reform, that can be applied to everyone else...if as it cat be applied to everyone else , i dont see why Ammaji can be thus forgiven every time and any time...and to think Ammaji had all flahbacks of Jogi abiding her, and then she killed him, doesnt that sort of make you feel that she killed jogi for her own rage, not really to save Santosh?????

And surya smiling (or supporting) because villagers stood for Ammaji against rana is another nail in the coffin...

bottom line, i didnt like it
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If Jogii has been given chance of reform , then santosh marriage was not possible.

and now CV wants to show a happy family of Chutala , santosh and karan.

without death it is not possible , because santosh will never agree for marriage.

ya this is true , CV are showing everything too fast. no emotions of any actor just incidents are taking place.

about 50 cr deal I think Rana will sell villagers's land to some rich person. That is why Rana was saying that all villagers will cry .

usmrasul thumbnail
Aska that is even more freakening because you see Santosh hearing Ammajis lecture had agreed for marriage even when jogi didnt even kidnap her

about selling the land...doesnt that depend on who owns the land? If rana owns the land then surely he can sell it of to anyone he wishes...that might make villagers homeless but its his land and he has right...if its villagers land then he legally cant sell it...probably the second one is the case...if so, perhaps Ammaji will kill raj so rana has no one to sell to because why should they call any police when Ammaji is around to tackle everything🤔 in her own way

aisa effective toh Batman bhi nahi hai...

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay, from reading all your posts it seems to me that they are picking up each character and finishing their storylines. I have a feeling that they are rushing because the show is going to end soon. With TRP below 1 and a meaningless storyline, how long they can continue.

Surya looked totally expressionless all throughout. Kapil really needs to focus on his role. I think he is disturbed by the buzz (or rumour) that his wifey dearie may leave him soon. When they were searching for Karan and Santosh in the jungle, he and Chautala were walking as if they were going for a hike. On the other hand, Avatar got rid of his crutch and is running! I can't find any expression on Kapil's face. Sad, hurt, sorry, shocked nothing. Specially when his dad speaks, he looks on with no expression. May be he is looking for another role too like Vaishnavi and thinking about it all the time.

Anyawy, this storyline is bogus. I am not finding this 'Sholay' type storyline interesting at all.

I like the show to stay, but entertainment industry is very competitive. With this uninteresting storyline how long can they survive?
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@JuhiRockz, agree show is getting killed without any emotions in it...
They are rushing like anything... That doesnt gives any scope for viewers to connect with incidents even...

I agree that too much focus on Ammaji and attempt to project her goddess is taking show no where... On top of that, villagers senseless/mindless behavior is adding more to it. Its not big city where people will easily ignore such incidents. Villagers supporting Santosh marriage and happily participating it makes it more joke.

I know that Rana is not leaving any attempt to taunt Jhanvi. But I feel he is only sensible person around now. Atleast in this angel. Santosh was with Jogi for so long year. atleast she should wait for some time...
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Firstly I would like to say thanks to Usma for this topic for discussion.
I have to agree on some and disagree on some of the comments above but to sumarise it the first part of Aska's comment on why the creatives had to kill Jogi's character and how this show is focussing more on telling stories without showing the emotions of the characters concerned is obvious.
Usma for me all the serials become senseless and illogical if you have to keep track of the history and look for loopholes within the stories.
Since I had not followed this show regularly and also forgotten the past story even if I had read it- Both Rana and Ammaji are like the real life Politicians who are opportunists and hungry for power. The intentions even then they are good are motivated by this hunger for power in some way. When an opportunity comes to put the other down they will find some morality or some legal ways to do it.
Now the other members in the family also cannot be all the time doing the right thing with the right intention... So for the sake of discussion we can debate on this issue but frankly I enjoyed the epi yesterday and now we have to see what game Rana is trying to play and how other characters whom we are interested in like Jhanvi, Diya, Karan, Surya, etc come into the story ahead...