Jogis death: whats your opinion?

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Maybe only I have different opinion here but still I think Ammaji should have been sentenced to be on jail at least

Come on, now everyones happy that Jogi is dead, Jogi wasn't as bad as Ammaji was because his bad actions were mostly driven by Ammaji...but yet, Ammaji got a chance to reform and get the heroine of the show and dictate people just as she did before only this time with better intention...and no other person can get a chance? Why? Because they are not Ammaji - the wonder woman of the Justice league of some kind??????? What she did, was it really giving Justice to Santosh or was it personal vendatta that his son had betrayed her?

So, whos to get killed tomorrow? Rana? Will Surya stand still if rana gets killed and listen to Ammajis lectures about relations? And have attend weddings? And to get married in such an environment? I might be as prejudiced as rana but if Jogis punishment was by death and as that punishment is served, they cant spit on him anymore. So, a minimum delaying of the marriage couldnt be done?

Ammaji killed Diyas FIL too nah? Agree, he was an evil man but what gives Ammaji the right to decide whos to live and whos to die?

I dont think bhaisnabhi will have to leave Laado, the show will die soon anyway with this way...and maybe thats the case...at least they should have ended in a nice way

Na aana iss dess laado is beginning to be like Mary-had-a-little-lamb now, Mary is of course Ammaji

Lamb is of course the rest of the cast, creative and audience for being so silly

Edited by usmrasul - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Usma i do agree on one point that Ammaji was even more evil than Jogi... and that's what she said to his dead body then in next birth also she wants God to make Jogi her son... so she gives a better upbringing to him... so ok agreed she cannot be given the license of punishing someone else...

But come to think of it... Ammaji is being punished too.. which mother can bear the pain of seeing her son dead right before her eyes... and worst here is a mother herself has killed her son ... this shows as one phrase says what you do is what you get...!!!! and for being a terror she's paying heavily for it now...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
law and order was never really a part of Veerpur... neither in Ammaji's days nor in Rana's days... but i guess they might show that later that law and order has also become a part of Veerpur...

Agreed Santosh is being made to marry off in a hurry... that is again a big blow for Ammaji... on one side she has to be strong and silently gulp the tears that her son is no more and on the other end she has to be happy and get her daughter in law married... this is again God's way of punishing Ammaji...

But only one thing that bothers me is still they haven't made us aware in what ways Gajender tricked Jogi???? and what happened to him??? as both Jogi-Gajender were together...
usmrasul thumbnail
sujju, if you think about it, the sorrow that Ammaji is getting (if any) by killing Jogi, she is balancing it with hte happiness of seeing her family getting all happy (like Santosh married etc) so the sum of it is neutral

secondly, for a person who on her lifetime had tortured so many people and in many ways responsible for so many death will not feel much of killing her own son ...simply because murder is not as horrified to a person when she kills a 100th one versus when she kills a first one...it becomes a habit...in one shot you kill sm1 and some minutes after you try to balance your guilt by saying 'in next birth i will make you better'...thats actually some defense mechanism that makes you feel that you have a chance to make it better

If she was to save santosh and punish Jogi, couldnt she aim for his knee?

if you ask me, Ammaji is still the centre of attention she always wanted to be and its not she who is paying for her sins, its all others who are paying for her

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

sujju, if you think about it, the sorrow that Ammaji is getting (if any) by killing Jogi, she is balancing it with hte happiness of seeing her family getting all happy (like Santosh married etc) so the sum of it is neutral

secondly, for a person who on her lifetime had tortured so many people and in many ways responsible for so many death will not feel much of killing her own son ...simply because murder is not as horrified to a person when she kills a 100th one versus when she kills a first one...it becomes a habit...in one shot you kill sm1 and some minutes after you try to balance your guilt by saying 'in next birth i will make you better'...thats actually some defense mechanism that makes you feel that you have a chance to make it better

If she was to save santosh and punish Jogi, couldnt she aim for his knee?

if you ask me, Ammaji is still the centre of attention she always wanted to be and its not she who is paying for her sins, its all others who are paying for her

@ bold this i completely agree... but Ammaji is paying by watching them paying for it for no fault of theirs... sometimes what more hurts is not your wounds but your loved one's wounds when they have to bear it for you... 😊

I do agree on one point and ie Ammaji has not done anything significant enough to get so much love and support from the villagers..😊 maybe presently they are supporting Ammaji because they want to save themselves from Rana's wrath...πŸ˜• but it would be better like the way you said in some other thread that Surya didn't need Janvi to reform him... but it is because he saw his own wrong beliefs put to question is what changed him...πŸ‘πŸΌ here the villagers should see and fight for what is right and wrong rather than depend on Ammaji for showing them the way... 😊

Usma one thing we cannot let go and ie Ammaji has always been the centre of attraction for Laado... so it's understandable it would be continued till the end... 😊but i would love to see the stories developing from other's point of view rather than coming from Ammaji's end...

Also Janvi should not forget one thing when she was telling Rana all are sinners in his family... then what about her own family??? most importantly Ammaji??? 😊before questioning Surya about his way of thinking... she should let him do it on his own..πŸ‘πŸΌ. rather than imprinting on him always...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sumi, this time I fully agree with you. Jogi's sin was not so great as Ammaji's sin...

I am not at all convinced with villagers moving ahead and supporting what Ammaji did with Jogi.. Thats more over the top thought of Cvs... Too godness of Ammaji is highly unbelievable... More than that villagers giving her goddess status without doing anything significant for them...
usmrasul thumbnail
Sujju, about your opinion on Jhanvi i totally agree...theres nothing so great about her own family too...and Surya always movng ahead to support her...isnt that quite incredible...so what does Surya want to be? if he cares for his fahers and brothers wouldnt he try to make them turn gud or will he just be his wife's puppy???

about law and order, so when Jhanvi is forcibly married,Ammaji can bring police, when Surya frames Karan, police can be called and when Ammaji downright kills sm1, they wont call police!!!!!!

about Ammaji getting sad with wounds or anything like that...Cvs really didnt show any ounce of sadness in Ammaji, any sign of remorse or anything like that...the way its being shown, its just another death for her...

Surya toh i hate more with every passing day, he was like a puppet on Ranas hand, now he is a puppet on Jhanvis hand
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well to me Jogi's death more look like giving end to his character. Karan always wished father's love and which he is going to get by Chautala. I am not sure whether with marriage Santosh is also going to disappear...

Now only thing I am confused abt, where is Gajendar. And the person who is going to make 50Cr. deal with Rana whether he is Gajendar...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Sujju, about your opinion on Jhanvi i totally agree...theres nothing so great about her own family too...and Surya always movng ahead to support her...isnt that quite incredible...so what does Surya want to be? if he cares for his fahers and brothers wouldnt he try to make them turn gud or will he just be his wife's puppy???

about law and order, so when Jhanvi is forcibly married,Ammaji can bring police, when Surya frames Karan, police can be called and when Ammaji downright kills sm1, they wont call police!!!!!!

about Ammaji getting sad with wounds or anything like that...Cvs really didnt show any ounce of sadness in Ammaji, any sign of remorse or anything like that...the way its being shown, its just another death for her...

Surya toh i hate more with every passing day, he was like a puppet on Ranas hand, now he is a puppet on Jhanvis hand

@ bold Surya bolds... i would say Surya is not a puppet in Janvi's hands... he's agreeing and supporting Janvi when he finds it right... he doesn't blindly follow her... when it came to Santosh... he knew he was wrong in hiding it from Janvi... also because his own beliefs that there is no such thing like black shadows etc is what made him help Santosh...

again agreeing to go to Santosh's remarriage is because he finds it right as now he has followed what really happened with Santosh... how she has suffered and now when he sees her getting a good life he feels he needs to be a part of a good cause...

When he made Janvi enter the house again ... it was because he knew Rana was wrong there coz Janvi was right in being with her family in the hour of need and Surya would have also done the same if it had been his family so he supported Janvi...

When he helped in finding Santosh... it was not for Janvi... it was to prove that Rana was not behind Santosh's disappearance but by this he came across the actual truth behind Santosh's life...

When he saved the villagers... that was because again he himself told Rana they should not be killed but should be given love... these were his exact words... Janvi talked to him later... and what he did later was something there in his mind too... not because Janvi told him...

Surya was a puppet in Rana's hands... because he was not confident to voice his own opinions towards him...although he did have conflicts in his heart... Juna dii pointed out correctly in EPD today Surya learnt one lesson today and ie you need to have the courage to support right without seeing the circumstances coming after that...

About Ammaji... i do agree that they are not showing proper emotions... but that's not the case only with her... they are doing the same with others too... they are rushing up when there is need for showing proper feelings... for instance like Darshu dii even i would have loved if Surya-Janvi had lived apart for time more... that would have made even more impact... and about law and order i have stated before too... sorry if i hurt anyone... show at times has become partial to Ammaji... and cvs really need to wake up and justify Ammaji's actions... and also why villagers are giving so much love and support... they are making villagers look like fools... who are puppets in Ammaji's and Rana's hands...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Well to me Jogi's death more look like giving end to his character. Karan always wished father's love and which he is going to get by Chautala. I am not sure whether with marriage Santosh is also going to disappear...

Now only thing I am confused abt, where is Gajendar. And the person who is going to make 50Cr. deal with Rana whether he is Gajendar...

@ bold Darshu dii that's exactly what i was thinking... they seem to be trying to deal with plots and end them...πŸ˜•.

and the guy who spoke to Rana was someone named Raj... where is Gajender???πŸ˜• is there any chance that Adi has come connection to Raj??? and what happened to that scene that Rana was supposed to picked up by that Raj's man... they didn't show it...πŸ˜•
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago