rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with that kidnapper aiming gunpoint at Chautala-Karan...๐Ÿ˜ก Ammaji fires the gun from the other end injuring the kidnapper's leg..๐Ÿ˜ƒ. that kidnapper runs...๐Ÿ˜Š Karan runs after him...๐Ÿ˜† Janvi-Diya-Tanisha-Chanda come in the car[I guess it's Surya's car...๐Ÿ˜] ๐Ÿ˜ŠSurya also comes there with some men... โค๏ธJanvi informs Surya that Karan's life is in danger.. Surya๐Ÿ˜, Ammaji with the rest go in search of Karan...๐Ÿ˜Š

Karan loses track of the kidnapper... Rana is telling Shivlali that Surya has gone mad and blind in love that he has gone to search for Santosh... ๐Ÿ˜กand being a mother she should have stopped him...๐Ÿ˜ก Shivlali tells Surya is helping only his in laws and she doesn't find anything wrong in that...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Rana gets angry... ๐Ÿคขhe comes near Shivlali...๐Ÿ˜กShivlali looks scared...๐Ÿ˜ญ. he gets that phone call... ๐Ÿ˜•That person informs Rana that his man is coming to pick him up...๐Ÿ˜• Rana agrees and tells keep the 50 crore ready... ๐Ÿ˜•[Ps this character Raj seems super suspicious to me...๐Ÿ˜ฒ ]

Karan manages to follow the blood stains on the ground and reaches the cave where Santosh is kept...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Karan comes across Santosh and frees her... ๐Ÿ˜ƒthey are about to leave when they kidnapper hurts Karan..๐Ÿ˜ก fight breaks out between Karan-kidnapper...๐Ÿ˜ฒ Karan manages to unleash that part of clothing covering the kidnapper's face thus revealing the kidnapper's identity...๐Ÿ˜› Santosh-Karan look shocked...๐Ÿ˜ฒ it's Joginder... ๐Ÿ˜ŠKaran comes to touch Joginder but Joginder hurts Karan on the forehead...๐ŸคฌKaran falls down... Santosh comes running to Karan..๐Ÿ˜ญ Joginder catches hold of her...๐Ÿ˜ก and shouts at her what did she think??? he would let her marry and come here to wish her congratulations??๐Ÿ˜กand how can she think of marrying when he's alive???๐Ÿ˜กhe drags Santosh forcibly to the cliff... ๐Ÿ˜ก

All reach the cave... ๐Ÿ˜ŠSurya๐Ÿ˜ sees blood and also sees Karan fallen on the ground... he alerts all... ๐Ÿ˜everyone rushes to Karan... Tanisha tears her duppatta and ties it on his forehead...๐Ÿ˜Š Avtar gets water...๐Ÿ˜Š. [Ps he's running... gosh this is a blooper... when did he get alright???...๐Ÿ˜† ]Karan informs Ammaji that it was Jogi..๐Ÿ˜Š everyone looks shocked..๐Ÿ˜Š

Joginder is dragging Santosh to the edge of the cliff... ๐Ÿ˜กAll reach there... ๐Ÿ˜ŠAmmaji asks Jogi to leave Santosh... ๐Ÿ˜ŠJogi fires back.. you forgave all but you did not forgive me... ๐Ÿ˜กhe always respected her and was with her throughout but she never considered him good... ๐Ÿ˜Š[Ps didn't Jogi also throw Ammaji out???..๐Ÿ˜•.]and now she wants to marry off her daughter in law despite knowing the fact that he is alive... ๐Ÿ˜กone by one all betrayed me... Ammaji... Aditya...๐Ÿ˜ก Gajender...๐Ÿ˜•[Ps when did Gajender betray him??? ๐Ÿค”] Ammaji remembers all the moments with Joginder..๐Ÿ˜Š. she fires the gun...๐Ÿ˜ฒ Surya-Janvi turn to Ammaji shocked... ๐Ÿ˜ฒAmmaji is standing in the middle with Surya-Janvi on either sides...๐Ÿ˜one by one all turn back shocked seeing who fired the gun...๐Ÿ˜ฒ episode ends on Ammaji's face...๐Ÿ˜Š [Ps i feel they wanted to show that Santosh's remarriage is now right by killing Jogi...๐Ÿค” but still Jogi is killed so easily??? ๐Ÿ˜•]

Precap - All are at Ammaji's place... ๐Ÿ˜Ša covered dead body is shown...[Ps i guess it's of Jogi๐Ÿค”]... Ammaji is silent and teary... Rana comes there and tells this is not a normal death but a murder... and asks the villagers to call the police...๐Ÿ˜ก Surya-Janvi look at him... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what if Santosh is dead? that would solve most of the trouble :P
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you sujju di :)
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ sujata :
thanx for the update. sorry cudnt comment before as my net was giving trouble.