Bloopers galore-so many unanswered questions...

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I noticed many bloopers in today's episode...not sure about you guyz...these are some that i found:
Today's epi:
1. Since when does the sangwan family have a car? at the scene when chautala and karan were in danger, diya, tanisha, jhanvi etc. arrived in a car but when did they get one?
2. how come avtar is walking normally now? he had crutches just a couple of days ago...what happened? is he suddenly healed?
3. If Jogi is here in veerpur where is gojjii ?? he always sticks around with his older bro...so what happened?
4. how does jogi suddenly know that ammaji is in veerpur...how does he know that the family lives in the mandir...how does he know santosh is about to get married...how does he know about all this and where everyone is?
Overall:
4. I have raised this topic before also but not sure whether many of you saw it: where is rajveer? he didnt go to veerpur with ammaji and family because he wanted leisure freedom and wealth to the fullest. however aditya didnt kick'm outta the house...he is not being showed in the house...nor with jogi...and gojiii isnt being showed..???
5. why arent adi and raghini being shown...has naidl just taken a break from that part of the story or what?
If tanisha gets a replace actor why doesnt shaurya?
6. just had a great thought...if tanisha's character (aka neelam) gets a replace why hasn't shaurya's got one yet ... {that is if varun is not coming back...} by shauryas character not getting replace by another actor...does this hint that varun will come back in the show??

...so many questions that are left unanswered...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hehe, poor girl straining your brain with too much thoughts๐Ÿ˜† which arent even bothered by the cv's. better mail your set of questions to the PH instead of asking here, they are the ones who can answer you better !! ( although i'm sure they havent thought about these points at all๐Ÿ˜† )

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Preeti & Polly... ๐Ÿ˜Š

@ Preeti... the funny part is i came across the same bloopers and posted in the WU... ๐Ÿ˜† i was like after reading this thread great minds think alike...๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Polly... agree with you... ๐Ÿ˜†wish the cvs come to this forum and answer them... coz none of us really know the proper answers to them...๐Ÿ˜†
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
with every passing day it is being more and more incredible :P and nonsensical.cant beleive its just yesterday i was rejoicing that Jogi is back and now there would be a suspenseful drama...all hopes down to drain...even if Jogi survives (which i doubt) its not making any sense...when did Jogi cm to Veerpur and learnt abt all this? And why jogi would take such a step only to stop santosh's marriage when he hardly liked her? if he created some drama to make villagers think that this marriage is a sin (since the first husband is still alive) then he would have had upper hand...and honestly, when did Goji betray him? and moreover, i also thought that Jogi-goji together threw Ammaji out...and last but not least, if Jogi is to be killed off for his bad doings and Rana is to be thus hated by Jhanvi for his wrong doing, Ammaji should be hanged in front of public for 10 days or more

now, dnt know where the track is going but if anyone asks my opinion, I am all for seeing Ammaji inside Bars and not doing anything, that would at least give other characters to take actions on thier own will and thought rather then being dictated by Ammaji always (pardon me all Ammaji-worshippers, I have nothing against Meghna Malik, she is fabulous, but am tired of Ammajis lectures and victory tales)
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi preeti
here r some answers [may be it's right or wrong]

noticed many bloopers in today's episode...not sure about you guyz...these are some that i found:
Today's epi:
1. Since when does the sangwan family have a car? at the scene when chautala and karan were in danger, diya, tanisha, jhanvi etc. arrived in a car but when did they get one?
i think there was two cars-1 chautala's car n 2 janvi's [i mean her huby surya's car] which always used by janvi.

3. If Jogi is here in veerpur where is gojjii ?? he always sticks around with his older bro...so what happened?
4. how does jogi suddenly know that ammaji is in veerpur...how does he know that the family lives in the mandir...how does he know santosh is about to get married...how does he know about all this and where everyone is?
joginder.gajendra and aditya knew about ammaji.[rember when dia went to delhi and she told every thing about them].
in today's episode as jogi said " ammaji,gajendara,adi sabne usko chod diya" so i think aditya ne sari property par jogindar ke sign kawakar jogindar ko ghar se nikal diya hoga.

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess about car, everyone is said that its of Surya... And mainly Surya also came along with all there...

Avatar running is biggest blooper which has been introduced...

Coming to point, whats Jogi is doing in Veerpur. This is not surprise. I remember one of episode wher Jogi and Gajji were roaming on road, Gajji suggested option to go to Veerpur. However Jogi said no that time. But this was one of option thought by them when they had nothing...

In recent IBN video, I saw Aditya.. so he will be visiting to Veerpur soon I guess...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe Avatar was getting tired sitting at one place or maybe somebody stole the crutch :P
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

with every passing day it is being more and more incredible :P and nonsensical.cant beleive its just yesterday i was rejoicing that Jogi is back and now there would be a suspenseful drama...all hopes down to drain...even if Jogi survives (which i doubt) its not making any sense...when did Jogi cm to Veerpur and learnt abt all this? And why jogi would take such a step only to stop santosh's marriage when he hardly liked her? if he created some drama to make villagers think that this marriage is a sin (since the first husband is still alive) then he would have had upper hand...and honestly, when did Goji betray him? and moreover, i also thought that Jogi-goji together threw Ammaji out...and last but not least, if Jogi is to be killed off for his bad doings and Rana is to be thus hated by Jhanvi for his wrong doing, Ammaji should be hanged in front of public for 10 days or more

now, dnt know where the track is going but if anyone asks my opinion, I am all for seeing Ammaji inside Bars and not doing anything, that would at least give other characters to take actions on thier own will and thought rather then being dictated by Ammaji always (pardon me all Ammaji-worshippers, I have nothing against Meghna Malik, she is fabulous, but am tired of Ammajis lectures and victory tales)

Agree. Ammaji and Rana should be locked up in two cells side by side. They can keep each other entertained.

With vaishnavi leaving, I don't think I will watch the show anymore. I started watching from last November and liked JaYa chemistry. But I don't enjoy replacements, so will hang on until she bids adieu. I hope they don't make her die though. That will be another absurd and bad story.

-bonbon- thumbnail
@juhirockz dont worry :) vaish isn't leaving...that was just a useless rumour...i am pretty sure nothing about it is true...vaish said herself that she is keen on getting back to CID but doesn't have a single thought of leaving laado.

and thanks all for sharing your thoughts. agree with everyone :)
-bonbon- thumbnail
haha sujju di :) great minds think a like lol :)
and thanks for your contribution everyone once again :))