rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with all reaching the temple... ๐Ÿ˜Šeach go in different directions in search of Santosh... Karan comes across a torn piece of duppatta... he realises it's of Santosh... he informs Ammaji...๐Ÿ˜Š Ammaji tells only one can do this...๐Ÿ˜† Karan tells do you feel it's Rana???... ๐Ÿ˜ŠAmmaji asks everyone to go back...๐Ÿ˜ŠJanvi tells she'll also come...๐Ÿ˜ŠAmmaji asks Janvi also to go away... they all leave... Ammaji looks determined...๐Ÿ˜Š

Rana is spreading gangajal in the hall... ๐Ÿ˜Šwhen Ammaji comes there... Ammaji shouts at Rana why do you always end up giving some trouble???๐Ÿ˜Š ... and aren't you scared of death??? ๐Ÿ˜†atleast think... you already have 2 wives... want to see them as widows???๐Ÿ˜Š ... Rana tells now what have i done??? and i have to pay for whose mistake??? ๐Ÿ˜†Ammaji tells you have tortured my daughter in law enough... and looks like for you that was not enough now you have kidnapped her as well??? Rana looks shocked...๐Ÿ˜Š Rana tells i know you won't trust me...๐Ÿ˜Šbut i don't lie when i'm holding gangajal... ๐Ÿ˜Šthen he pours gangajal into his hands and tells i'm not behind Santosh's disappearance... ๐Ÿ˜ŠAmmaji tells don't test my patience... i could kill you even now... ๐Ÿ˜Šand i'll kill you right here in your house if i get to know you are the one behind her disappearance... ๐Ÿ˜›

Ammaji turns to go..๐Ÿ˜ŠSurya who is listening to it...๐Ÿ˜ walks down๐Ÿ˜ and tells Ammaji stop seeing dreams in daylight...๐Ÿ˜Š. and your words are not going to affect anything... he continues i know my father well enough and he is not lying especially when he has sworn it against gangajal... ๐Ÿ˜Šand you have to believe it Ammaji...๐Ÿ˜Š Ammaji tells for a son his father is never wrong...๐Ÿ˜† and time will tell who is speaking the truth...๐Ÿ˜Š Surya stops her ๐Ÿ˜and declares you have put a blackmark on my father's character by putting the blame of Santosh's disappearance...๐Ÿ˜Šand in order to prove that he's not lying... Surya will find Santosh for her..๐Ÿ˜.โค๏ธ Rana looks shocked...๐Ÿ˜† Ammaji raises her hand towards Surya๐Ÿ˜ƒ [Ps as if thanking him... or blessing him๐Ÿ˜›] and leaves..๐Ÿ˜Š. Surya also leaves...๐Ÿ˜

All are worried at Ammaji's place... Ammaji comes and tells she had been to Rana's place..๐Ÿ˜Š. and he's telling he's not behind Santosh's disappearance...๐Ÿ˜Šand without any proof she has to believe him now... ๐Ÿ˜Šand tells Surya has promised to help us in finding Santosh...โค๏ธ Janvi smiles happily...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Rana is laughing in his room...๐Ÿ˜ก he tells Heera who is this new enemy of Ammaji??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒand must say this new enemy has enough guts...๐Ÿ˜ฒ He gets an anonymous call... ๐Ÿ˜•he picks up and is quite shaken up...๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†later ends up telling.. this is a big deal and he needs to think about it...๐Ÿ˜• Heera asks him about it... ๐Ÿ˜ŠRana slaps him and asks him to go away...๐Ÿ˜กRana talking to himself... 50 crore deal????...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Santosh is shown in bad state...๐Ÿ˜ญ that kidnapper comes near...๐Ÿ˜ก Santosh asks him why has he brought her??? and if he wants to kill her then why is he taking so much time??? That kidnapper puts knife near her neck and tells he'll do so soon... ๐Ÿคฌbut before that he has one more thing to do...๐Ÿ˜กand leaves...๐Ÿ˜ก [Ps seems to me it's Joginder... coz of the voice... it really sounded familiar...๐Ÿ˜Š if it's really Jogi... Darshu dii you are right...!!!โญ๏ธ]Karan declares we can't depend on the police...๐Ÿ˜Š he is going to look for Santosh... Chautala also joins him... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Chautala-Karan in the car...๐Ÿ˜Š. they go to the place from where Santosh was kidnapped...๐Ÿ˜Š. that kidnapper who's nearby fires the gun...๐Ÿ˜ก all of a sudden Karan loses control on the car... and dashes it to the tree...๐Ÿ˜ฒKaran tells Chautala seems like the tyre got punctured... they come out to check the tyres..๐Ÿ˜Š Kidnapper comes forward aiming the gunpoint at them... ๐Ÿ˜กChautala-Karan are shocked...๐Ÿ˜Š they ask him who is he???๐Ÿ˜Š[Ps now toh i'm damn sure it's Jogi coz of his eyes...๐Ÿ˜ก] that kidnapper asks them to shut up and tells them to decide amongst themselves who wants to be the first one to be shot... ๐ŸคฌKaran comes in front of Chautala and asks that kidnapper to kill him and spare Chautala... ๐Ÿ˜ŠChautala-Karan argue among themselves...๐Ÿ˜ŠThat kidnapper tells there seems to be too much love between father-son...๐Ÿ˜ก Chautala-Karan look shocked...๐Ÿ˜ฒKidnapper continues not to worry... he'll kill them both together so they can be still united in death...๐Ÿ˜ก that kidnapper gets ready to fire the gun...๐Ÿ˜ฒ episode ends on that kidnapper's face...๐Ÿ˜ก

Precap - Karan-kidnapper have a fight at the place where Santosh is being held as captive...๐Ÿ˜Šin between Karan manages to remove the part of clothing covering the kidnapper's face thus revealing the kidnapper's identity... ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผSantosh-Karan look shocked... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thamizh93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update ...it s definitely joginder
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ sujata:
thanx for the update. caught a glimpse of the episode last night and conformed that it was jogi indeed !!๐Ÿ˜ก