I am so confused...whats going on?

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all. I have a few points which I am utterly confused about...here we go?

1. (as usual how i always start off) Where in the world is Shaurya? ;)
2. Vikram. He was supposed to go to the city for a little while...so where is he now? There have been quite a few gaps in the show where he has not been appearing.
3. Its been a while since Jitho's death now. What happened to Ammaji making promises about taking revenge from Jitho's death. What happened to all those things she promised to herself?
4. When Santosh disappeared from the mandir Diya was calling her name really loudly. I am sure the mandir was in Veerpur as Diya, Santosh and Tanish went walking to it. Everyone in Veerpur knows Diya as Poojari's mute nephew...surely the pandit would have hear her...surely the guy who captured Santosh would have heard (he would be hiding near by)...surely someone would have heard??
5. How did Damru Maharaj have even a clue that Diya was feminine like??
6. Where in the world is Shaurya??? :-((( ;))

Sorry about the long paragraphs of writing im making you all read but i am really unsure about the above points. Please leave your thoughts and suggestions behind if you have any clue about anything...thanks all in advance :))

Please vote on the Chaska Meter as many times as you can. Also please take a minute or so out of your time to raise the rank of our NAIDL actors by commenting on their pages, viewing their photos or liking the comments! Thanks! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yaar Preeti ne need to think abt all these nw Laado CVs are really out of their mind doing anything they wish nt focusing on anything so leave all these
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Questions 4,5.. Bullseye!

If only someone could answer...