Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: polly_03

@ sujata :

what i said is just a possibility, the cv 's can show something else also, i put forth my points because of the KulDevi Mandir factor..now waiting for the next week desperately to see what happens next !! coz, if my prediction is right, then it's going to be a very power-packed track. ammaji has committed innumerable crimes in her life, now it's time to see how many of them she can rectify or compensate.
and regarding your question, NO, CHAUTALA DOESNT HAVE ANY CONNECTION TO THIS STORY !! Jhumar's story didnt have any relevance here, but i thought i would better explain it since may of you may not know about her.

i do feel there are high chances of what you are trying to say... coz till now it has been always a tie between Ammaji-Rana...πŸ˜† till now villagers have been in favour of Ammaji for Santosh's marriage... but if they realise what a sin Ammaji has done before then there are chances villagers will be reminded of the sins she performed on them before... 😊 also if by any chance Surya is proved right that Rana is not behind Santosh's disappearance then Janvi has more battles to win against Surya's blind love for his father... or it could be just that Rana is behind this... and this will turn Surya partly against Rana... πŸ˜›
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

they already showed Rana getting shocked nah??? maybe this track is to make surya understand that his father is mostly a liar

it could be really this only what you are trying to say Usma... 😊or it could be even that Rana is shocked coz Surya is indirectly helping Ammaji... 😊
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@polly_03

Thanks for filling us in. I had no clue that Ammaji was so evil. She was as evil as the Rana. So i think she will have to pay the price at some point. Hope it is not JaYA, Karan, Diya, or Santosh who has to pay for her evil deeds.

If your guess is correct, then the story will have twist, because Rana will escape from being proven guilty this time. And until he is proven guilty, JaYa cannot be united. I hope they finish this Santosh storyline. They start with good storylines, but leave them out hanging there. I don't understand why.
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After seeing todays epi and precap im almost certain that its Jogi..it seemed like his voice and the way Karan and santosh were shocked after seeing his face in the precap gave it away..thank you for you amazing explanation though polly :))
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The kidnapper is Joginder, todays episode totally confirmed it.
The voice and manner of talking, plus the green eyes and envy to see Karan and his father so close.

Its Joginder. He is wanting money from Rana and revenge from Santosh.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so probably my guess is coming right... lets see how it goes now..
But I am surprised who is asking 50Cr. to Rana??
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: polly_03

so according to me, that annonymous person attacking santosh should be this guy..he saw santosh dressed as a bride and took her to be his lost bride(maybe). if this happens, then another piece of ammaji's past is goiong to come back, let's see how she deals with this.

OMG Polly, wow what a memory πŸ‘. I think you may be right.
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I definitely think it's Jogi baba, guessing from the voice, the angry behaviour and sudden need to hide identity...and here I though when he said way back that we should go to veerpur, he'd go to support his family, but here he's filled with rage😑
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ mahek :
those who have watched the show from the begining can never forget these incidents..after all, the show was meant to be an eye-opener for us against such cruel practices, isnt it 😊?? i too caught a glimpse of the episode last night and confirmed that it was jogi, though i would have been glad if it was someone from ammaji's past !!