Is it Jogi or enemy of Ammaji??

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Person who tries to kill Santosh looked as her husband to me. what do you think??

Check Polly's view as well
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is Santosh married or divorced? IF not divorced, how can Ammaji get her married again? Its like doing the same thing Rana dd with Jhanvi only this time perhaps Ammaji has humane reasoning, but it ends up with same 2 husband dilemma isnt it?????
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, I guess she is not divorced... She left with Ammaji when Jogi and Gajji throw her out..
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Person who tries to kill Santosh looked as her husband to me. what do you think??

Darshu dii after seeing today's episode it doesn't look like Santosh's husband to me... 😕
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ sumi :
darshana is right, santosh isnt divorced , she left with ammaji when jogi and gajender took over the house and threw them out. so actually the problem here is ammaji is doing the right thing in the wrong way..she needs to get santosh divorced from jogi first before getting her married off to chautala.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ all those who have started watching NAIDL recently :
since the annonymus person attacking santosh has been aired, everyone has been left guessing who that person could possibly be. well i have an answer. and that answer is a long story that goes back to the first 1&1/2 year of this show.
this story is another testimonial to ammaji's inhumanity and ruthlessness in the past when she was the 'sarpanch' of veerpur. as many of you know, ammaji was initially against women & supported female infanticide, female foeticide and all sorts of evils against women. this made ammaji's 'devrani' Sheila to hide her daughter Jhumar and bring her up as a house maid.(to save her daughter from being killed at birth,she had told everyone that she gave birth to a dead child). but truth can never stay hidden. jogi and gajji started eyeing ammaji's property and power & in order to get at them, they contacted the DSP and informed him of ammaji's corruptions. in order to save herself, ammaji offered him bribe of all sorts including women & DSP demanded Jhumar. in order to save Jhumar's honour, Sheila chachi had to confess that Jhumar isnt a maid but her own daughter. ammaji and raghav rushed just in time to save Jhumar from that devil DSP.
after this all hell was let loose on Sheila chachi. she was humilitated (Jhumar was tagged as 'illegitimate') and whipped in the panchayat for giving birth to a girl,let her stay alive and lying about it to everyone. after that,it was decided that Jhumar should be married off. a guy was found out to be her groom and all wedding preparations were going on in full swing.
at this point a girl entered who was Jhumar's friend (sorry i dont remember her name) . this girl loved a guy who unfortunately belonged to the same 'gotra' as her. so according to the prevalent customs in veerpur, they couldnt marry since, people from the same 'gotra' are considered to be brothers and sisters even when they dont have any blood relations amongst them. but this couple decided to get married despite all odds. they tried to run away and reached a temple. but the priest betrayed them and they were caught and brought back by ammaji. ammaji feigned to forgive them and let this girl stay at her house for the night and promising the guy to give her hand in marriage the next day at sunrise at the 'Kuldevi Mandir'. the next morning, the boy's family reached the ' Kuldevi Mandir' only to discover that his bride has been murdered...she's dead and her corpse hanging on a nearby tree. this murder was actually done by ammaji as a penalty for violating community norms. the guy went mad out of grief and shock . ammaji openly denied her crime saying " yo mahri saza na se,yo viraderi ki saza se..samaj ki izzat aur parampara ki rakha karne ki zimmewari lugaiyon par se..(pointing to the guy) iska marad hona iski jaan bachayi par iss chodi ne apni izzt aur parampara ki laaj na rakh payi..toh isse toh saza pana hi tha !! "
so according to me, that annonymous person attacking santosh should be this guy..he saw santosh dressed as a bride and took her to be his lost bride(maybe). if this happens, then another piece of ammaji's past is goiong to come back, let's see how she deals with this.
Edited by polly_03 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow Polly what a prediction... ⭐️thanks for giving the details..🤗. it can be possible... 😃for some reason i have a feeling this time Rana is not behind this... coz he was still thinking... dear is there a possibility that Chautala is related to that female or that guy??? i really can't help thinking this way coz he gets a mysterious call in friday's episode... and gets tensed...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ sujata :
what i said is just a possibility, the cv 's can show something else also, i put forth my points because of the KulDevi Mandir factor..now waiting for the next week desperately to see what happens next !! coz, if my prediction is right, then it's going to be a very power-packed track. ammaji has committed innumerable crimes in her life, now it's time to see how many of them she can rectify or compensate.
and regarding your question, NO, CHAUTALA DOESNT HAVE ANY CONNECTION TO THIS STORY !! Jhumar's story didnt have any relevance here, but i thought i would better explain it since may of you may not know about her.
darshana23 thumbnail
But I really doubt that CVs are getting any clues from past... They will max show its Rana's game again...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they already showed Rana getting shocked nah??? maybe this track is to make surya understand that his father is mostly a liar