jaya scenes== rana kabab mien haddi part 2

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Remember please vote on the chasker meter and send a message to laddo actors every day thank you

Rana🀬 entering janva room without knocking 😑😑😑 ...janvi says to him you do you want something ...he replies this his haveli and before that his fathers ...i gone go where i want 😑😑😑 how dare anyone question me why are you here 😑😑😑 ...this time i do want something an answer ..your playing a really good game janvi say daddyji this is right daddyji this is wrong ...you know full well that surya is my strength..that's why you chose him over kuldeep and param🀒🀒 .. you took control of him and and made him think my words are bakwas and your words mean everything ...say daddyji that's true...janvi replies you play games with relations ...what your saying is wrong .because i always accepted surya as my husband because i was married to him first ... rana shocked at hearing this saying i expected to hear something else but hear this .. it very sweet to hear... ..but i know your very smart ..but remember this he my son my son nobody can take him away from me no one pointing his finger at her he leaves 😑

Everybody is gathered at the sitting room with rana blabbing how this shame thing is happening that at this age where a women should be looking after her grand children janvis thaii ji wants to get married saying more bad like her husband was impotent where did her son come from everyone's shocked to hear that rana go's on this is the limit of shame ..its really sad this is all happing in veerpur .. now listen every one i don,t want anyone in this family to go there surya looks disturbed ...janvi comes and says if you don,t want to go then not but i,m going ..everyone looks at her shocked ..for me this marriage is right ...rana says to her yes that right whenever you get a chance you run to your maayka .. the kept women laughs at this 😑😑😑.. the family who raised me how can i forget them rana ji 😲😲 surya looks shocked at this ..she says i,m proud of my upbringing ..she saying upbringing ,care of society how many have that in this family ..surya angrily replies janvi is this how you speak to my father also saying tameez si baat karo [[[i felt the old surya nearly jumping out of tamed on like he's gonna say tammez si baat kar chori ]]] do you know who your thaii ji getting married to ..janvi says i don,t know who she getting married to but what only matters is that's she's happy ... rana replies look at this when was young she looked for happiness in this man her great thaai ji ..janvi pissed replies before you start throwing dirt at other people look at your own house these so my dirt why don't you clean that first ..janvi looks directly at param 🀬 ...surya really angry says janvi to stop her..she looks at surya and say's i just asking will you come with me to which he says your thaai ji getting married you go i cant come everybody shocked looks at surya ..surya says shaadi is a pure relation and this is paap i,m not gonna go and watch it no i,m not going [[[ oh yeah surya dear where was all this mahaanta when you got janvi married off to your brothers]]]] ..rana happy says to surya well done son pats him on the back ..to day you have proven that you will never side with a wrong person ..janvi shocked looks at surya ..surya looks back at her ..rana 🀬 says no matter who that is jaya look at each other janvi very hurt and angry surya looks sad ... every body else excecpt shivlali happy shot finishes on janvi

guyz this was very painful to watch as rana gonna push this in janvi face all the time and provoke her to which surya will tell off and create more distance between them ... if she ever come s back to the haveli
...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Remember to vote thank you all
Edited by tamzin43 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yes he is a cunning man and will do some conspiracy for separation between jaya.