rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Janvi talking over the phone to Diya...๐Ÿ˜ŠDiya tells her that Santosh has agreed for the marriage but still not completely...๐Ÿ˜Š but we'll do it together... ๐Ÿ˜›Janvi agrees...๐Ÿ˜ŠDiya asks her whether she and Surya will come... Janvi tells surely... ๐Ÿ˜Šshe sees Rana coming...๐Ÿ˜† she tells Diya she'll call back later... ๐Ÿ˜ŠRana comes into Janvi's room...๐Ÿ˜ก he tells she's very clever... she knew that Surya is his strength and so she attacked him directly... ๐Ÿ˜กbut he knows very well she's playing games with him...๐Ÿ˜ก Janvi tells for you playing games has become such a hobby...๐Ÿ˜† that you feel everyone else is also playing games...๐Ÿ˜†. and whether he believes or not... she always considered Surya alone as her husband... ๐Ÿ˜Rana tells i like it... but i know it's not true...๐Ÿ˜ก as what you said is sweet... had it been the truth then it would have tasted sour...๐Ÿ˜† he warns her she can do whatever she wants but he'll never let her separate Surya from him...๐Ÿคฌ

Tanisha explains to Karan that she loves and worships him because he married her at a time when she needed him the most... ๐Ÿ˜›she had felt he got married to her because he loved her but now seeing the way he's behaving...๐Ÿ˜Š she feels he married her feeling sorry for her...๐Ÿ˜Š and now she's feeling the basis of their relationship is a question mark...๐Ÿ˜Š Karan tells atleast she should understand him... he tells he loves Santosh a lot but he cannot stand anyone questioning her...๐Ÿ˜Štoday Chanda has started taunting... tomorrow society will start taunting...๐Ÿ˜Š Tanisha asks him firmly what matters to him???๐Ÿ˜Š his mother's happiness or the society's taunts??? โญ๏ธshe tells him that at this stage his mother needs him the most... and if he's only not being supportive then how will this work??? ๐Ÿ‘Karan looks thoughtful...๐Ÿ˜Š

It's night...๐Ÿ˜Š Avtar-Ammaji are discussing about the monthly household costs... ๐Ÿ˜ŠChanda gets angry and leaves... ๐Ÿคขfrom the same room Santosh comes out with Diya following her that she has to apply mehendi...๐Ÿ˜Š Santosh is not willing... ๐Ÿ˜Šbut Ammaji makes her agree...๐Ÿ˜Š Karan comes out... Santosh sees him...๐Ÿ˜Š she leaves for her room crying... Santosh is thinking in her room... why did it have to happen with her???๐Ÿ˜Š when Karan comes there..๐Ÿ˜Š Santosh is not able to meet his eyes and turns away... Karan takes her hand in his and starts applying mehendi...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Santosh is stunned... ๐Ÿ˜ŠKaran tells Santosh till now you have always been with me through every pain... ๐Ÿ˜Šwhen for the 1st time you are getting a happiness in your life... how can i be a hurdle for you??? ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผSantosh hugs him...๐Ÿ˜ŠKaran starts crying in her arms and later in her lap ...๐Ÿ˜Š all watch happily and teary... ๐Ÿ˜Š Ammaji tells Santosh now atleast agree... your son is with you... Santosh smiles teary... ๐Ÿ˜ŠIt's next day morning... Santosh wakes up... she sees mehendi in her hands... she smiles seeing it...๐Ÿ˜Š

Rana with his 3 sons, Shivlali,Bulbul,Heera-Satpal is busy taunting Santosh...๐Ÿ˜ก he tells this lady has gone nuts that she wants to marry at this age...๐Ÿ˜ก and not only that i got to know from sources that Santosh's husband was impotent... ๐Ÿ˜กand this was declared by Santosh herself...but still she gave birth to a son Karan??? ๐Ÿ˜กhow is that possible... ๐Ÿคฌeveryone is standing silent listening to him... He declares no one from this haveli will go there...๐Ÿ˜ก Janvi shouts out... she'll go...๐Ÿ˜Š because this marriage is right... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Rana tells she always thinks of an excuse of going to her maayka...๐Ÿ˜ก Janvi fires back...๐Ÿ˜› just because i'm married doesn't mean i should forget my house...they are responsible for giving me a good upbringing...๐Ÿ˜ƒwhile here everyone is so evil... all are sinners here...๐Ÿ‘ Surya shouts Janvi to stop and not to insult his father... Janvi straight away asks whether he would join her...๐Ÿ˜Š Surya tells she can go... he won't come... Janvi is shocked... Surya tells he cannot support a marriage which is a sin...[Ps now am super angry at Surya[not at Kaps๐Ÿ˜†]... he feels Santosh's marriage is a sin which is not... and what he did with Janvi... what was that??? those 3 marriages fiasco...๐Ÿ˜ก i wish Janvi fires back...]Janvi looks at him shocked and sad...๐Ÿ˜ญ Rana pats Surya's back and tells him he's proud of him that he didn't support a wrong even if he has to go against a certain someone... ๐Ÿ˜กSurya-Janvi exchange looks... episode ends on Janvi's angry face...๐Ÿ˜Š

Precap - A pandit asks Santosh who is with Tanisha-Diya to circle the temple...๐Ÿ˜Š. Santosh starts doing it...๐Ÿ˜Š someone is wandering nearby with a knife...๐Ÿ˜ฒ and plans to kill her... ๐Ÿคฌ

An earnest request to all - Please do hit the chaska meter everyday... and also if possible don't forget to post comments on your favourite actor's fanpages on IF... we all need to improve the actor's rankings and also the show's rankings... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sujji for the update. I watched the epi today and found Surya so frustrating to watch. He is still not become fully positive - it appears to me that Jhanvi will have to go through some of her fights alone before surya can join her.
Loved the Santosh story and it seems that ammaji's family is more progressive and has the courage to do the right thing for a woman. But the end of the epi was very scary and it looks like Santosh's life is again in danger.
Most of the time it is Rana and his cronies doing the dirty job and Surya really needs to wake up from his slumber๐Ÿ˜ก
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot lot lot sujju di :))
thamizh93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...the mother and son's conversation was too good ...rely emotional ...loved karan and santos in that scean and i am rely happy on santosh's marriage
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Will hit chaskameter, which I do because I think this is a great thought provoking story sensible story. But I have to say that they are letting too many loose ends now. What happened to the naukrani who was locked up by Parm? What happened to the truth about Jeeto's death? What about Rana plotting with Param to harass Jhanvi in the empty house? Who planted the Baba? What happened to the police inspector? when are all these dots going to be connected? Santosh story is nice, but they should focus on closing those loops. Otherwise it leaves a lot of discontinuity. The TRPs dropped below 1.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ sujata :
thanx for the update, didnt go to college on thursday so watched the epi !!
@ juna :
have patience dear, even raghav took a hell lot time to turn positive, how do you expect surya to support his wife so soon ??
@ juhi :
out of all the questions that you have asked only two has been answered by the cv's..on rana's suggestion, param tried to harass janvi in the empty house and even tried to burn her alive, but surya stepped in at the last moment to save her. & that fake baba was actually planted by rana (it's obvious ) but rana never let the cat get out of the bag and threw out the baba from the village !!