darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am just thinking about current plot, where Ammaji is getting married her own DIL Santosh
re-married again.

I don't know but however my mind is not able to support what Ammaji is doing. I agree that Santosh
has suffered a lot throughout her life. She deserved better life than what she has got as Ammaji's
DIL and as Jogi's wife. However re-marriage at this age! πŸ˜• My mind is still not convinced on this
point.

Its not about woman getting married when she has young son. Its equally inappropriate even for man. And I do agree society supports partial behavior towards male community.
The only question is haunting me, is it right time or age to make her re-marry?? And let her suffer
more from society???

Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do agree with what you want to say Darshu dii...😊 but i do feel one needs to change one's perspective... it's like Janvi said it's not law but one's thought... 😊i do feel Santosh deserves to get happiness... and what more matters for that person who's thinking of remarrying is how her/his children and her/his family take this into consideration... 😊here her son Karan seems to have no issues with it... which will be telecasted today...😊so i guess it's okay... 😊but the only thing that bothers me now is Santosh is still married... she's still Jogi's wife... it would be better if they show her seeking divorce and then remarrying... 😊
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Darshu and Sujji,
Darshu your point is the same that Rana is questioniong or rather refusing to accept...
But I will go with Sujji here - Societal rules are made by people and most of these rules are made by ppl in power who use their own thinking mostly out of self interest.
In a male dominated society for a woman to seek any happiness is just not acceptable and Jhanvi and her family members are showing courage in allowing a woman who has that opportunity to get it.
But from the precap it appears to me that Santosh's life is in danger again. Society which is so male dominated will not allow her to live in peace and that is where Surya should have been a support to Jhanvi.
If Surya goes around convincing the ppl of Veerpur that it is the right thing to do then there would be more acceptance in that society.
But I feel that Surya will eventually come round when some drastic thing happens again. He needs to be convinced again abt the right thing to do
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

@ darshana :

you have raised a valid point. & i fully agree with sujata in this matter. whatever the situations may be, but santosh is still legally jogi's wife, it would have been much better if she could have managed to secure her divorce first. since she hasnt done it, she's going to face trouble very soon which will , in turn give more creative stuff to the cv's.

& you said that you too havent been able to accept santosh's marriage as well. well, i get your point. but it is at this point that we, the individuals living in the society, have to change our outlook. this issue isnt concerned with santosh alone, it's the story of many thousands of santosh living in this world...who post-marriage never got one single happiness in life. so, now when she has got the oppurtunity to live the life she desired with a person who genuinely loves and cares for her, why wont she go ahead ?? and also to think of the huge support she's getting from her in-laws.. tell me how many women in this world are lucky enough to have such a supporting family in such a decision (forget ammaji's past record for the time being) ? there is no question of retreating now.