rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Ammaji telling Chautala this is God's way of bringing you back in Santosh's life...๐Ÿ˜Š. she straight away asks him will he marry Santosh??? ๐Ÿ˜Šwill he look after her all his life??? ๐Ÿ˜ŠChautala is silent...๐Ÿ˜Š he tells even if he's willing... will Santosh accept it??? ๐Ÿ˜ŠAmmaji tells go in and ask her directly...๐Ÿ˜ŠChautala decides to ask her and goes in...๐Ÿ˜Š.

Santosh shouts at Chautala for asking her this... she tells doesn't he have any shame...?? and why is he hell bent on separating her son from her...?? already she's not able to meet his eyes... and this will worsen it... their relationship had no meaning then and it can never be changed... Karan is throwing stones into a lake... ๐Ÿ˜ญhe remembers Joginder telling he's an illegitimate child... also he remembers Chautala hugging him and telling that he has yearned for him all his life...๐Ÿ˜Šhe's teary and also boiling in anger and is not able to come to terms either ways... ๐Ÿ˜ญAmmaji comes in and tells Santosh that she said Chautala to ask her... ๐Ÿ˜ŠChautala tells he's not upset with what Santosh said.... but there is a big difference in their thoughts... she has too many questions in her heart resulting in no place for love... while he has too much love in his heart resulting in no place for any question...โญ๏ธ he leaves...

Janvi-Diya-Tanisha also come in to explain to Santosh to accept this marriage with Chautala...๐Ÿ˜Š but Santosh is not willing to listen... Chanda comes in and shouts at them all...๐Ÿคข she tells how can they think of talking like this??? ๐Ÿคขhow can a woman at her age remarry??? ๐Ÿคขwhat will society tell???๐Ÿคข and when Santosh herself is not ready... why are they forcing her??? Janvi tells this is not Santosh telling but it's her fear speaking what will society tell...???๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Tanisha-Diya-Janvi inform Chanda that this is Ammaji's wish...๐Ÿ˜›. and we are following it...๐Ÿ˜Š we all want to see Santosh happy...๐Ÿ˜Š Chanda leaves angrily...

Avtar comes in to inform Janvi that Surya has come...๐Ÿ˜Š. Janvi decides to leave...๐Ÿ˜Š she tells Santosh to think of this again...๐Ÿ˜Š Scene shifts to Rana's haveli... ๐Ÿ˜ŠJanvi tells Surya why can't a woman think once for her own self???๐Ÿ˜› why does she always have think about the society??? ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผSurya tells calmly it does sound awkward with woman her age remarrying...๐Ÿ˜ณ and i totally understand and agree with what you are telling...โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ but this is also equally true that honour of any family depends on the woman... ๐Ÿ˜ŠJanvi smiles...๐Ÿ˜Š she tells him this is one's thought... ๐Ÿ˜Šthis is not a law that one should always abide by it... โญ๏ธwhy can't the society change ??? ๐Ÿ˜ŠSurya looks thoughtful... ๐Ÿ˜Rana overhears this...๐Ÿ˜ก

Chanda starts shouting...๐Ÿคข. she tells Ammaji that till now they have all listened to her... but now she won't...๐Ÿคข how can she take such a step of Santosh marrying Chautala???๐Ÿคข Karan come back... he listens to everything... Chanda catches hold of Karan and tells what does he think about it...??? Karan doesn't say a word and goes in... Santosh is unable to bear it ... she moves in crying...๐Ÿ˜ญ Ammaji shouts at Chanda and asks her to stop...๐Ÿ˜Š she hears Santosh crying and goes in...๐Ÿ˜Š

Santosh tells Ammaji that she doesn't want anything... ๐Ÿ˜Šshe just wants Karan with her... ๐Ÿ˜ญAmmaji shouts at her... do you want me to die leaving my wishes unfulfilled??? ๐Ÿ˜Šwhy can't you see i want to do something for you???๐Ÿ˜Š she straight away asks her... forget you are a mother... for once think as a woman... ๐Ÿ˜Šdo you still have feelings for Chautala??? ๐Ÿ˜›Santosh hugs her tightly and starts crying...๐Ÿ˜Š Ammaji realises that Santosh does have feelings... ๐Ÿ˜Šshe comforts Santosh and tells i'm a woman but still i tortured women before... now i want to do something for my daughter in law who was always with her at every point of life ๐Ÿ˜Šand tells smiling tomorrow is Santosh's marriage... and now no one will talk about it again... ๐Ÿ˜ŠSantosh is crying... Tanisha-Diya-Avtar are happy... ๐Ÿ˜Š Diya hugs a crying Santosh...๐Ÿ˜Š

Precap - Karan tells Santosh till now you have always been with me through every pain... ๐Ÿ˜Šwhen for the 1st time you are getting a happiness in your life... how can i be a hurdle for you??? ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผSantosh hugs him...๐Ÿ˜Š Karan starts crying in her arms...๐Ÿ˜Š all watch happily and teary... ๐Ÿ˜Š

An earnest request to all - Please do hit the chaska meter everyday... and also if possible don't forget to post comments on your favourite actor's fanpages on IF... we all need to improve the actor's rankings and also the show's rankings... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful episode :-) thank u
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks sujji for update
nice episode.
stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Havent seen this one in awhile...did jogi die?
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ sujata :
thanx for the update, my reviews on the epi is on tamzin's thread !!๐Ÿ˜ƒ