Santosh to get married again

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
remember plz vote on the chasker meter

Episode begins with santosh and chautala ... both are giving there points on this laggan ...chautala is for it... santosh against it ...chautala doesn't care for what people say ..santosh is does ...ammaji try s to make santosh agree but chautala says its no use as i have accepted her with no doubts ..but she has many and there no point of going ahead with this talk of marriage and leaves ... janvi, diya and tanisha try to make her agree but with no avail 😭😭😭 .. chanda madam think's of only what people will think says to the girl's have you all gone mad ..saying this at this age she should not get married what will karan think what will people and many other reasons and walks of in a huff ...
karan at the water side remembering the taunting of jogi what chautala said in a state of confusion
janvi has to leave as surya has come to get her and just before she goes trys to reason with her again ... back at the haveli janvi and surya are discussing about why cant a women get married again ..janvi saying we the society has made the rules why cant they be changed ..to which surya reply s accept it or not but but for a women to get married again is not acceptable ... rana 🀬🀬 listening with great interest outside there room😑😑😑 .. chanda is on the war path shout at ammaji why are you doing this in the past we accepted everything what you said to do but not this what will people think we are giving them ammo to use against us ... what will karan think karan come in the to the mandir and looks at santosh.. santosh looks back chada see's karan ..walks to him and pleads her case to which karan walks upstairs ,,ammaji has heard enough tells her to shut up and says my mind is made up santosh will get married ..to which chanda walks off in anger ...
ammaji come's to santosh who is crying in her room ..santosh says ammaji why are you doing this to me did you see karan walk off i don,t want anything let me stay here with you .. to which ammaji says as a m.i.l i treated you bad .. now as a mother let me give you happiness .. have you ever lived your own life ..what life you have left why live it in sadness .. what are you going stay with me your whole life .. you also deserve happiness ..just once forget what people think ..forget what karan thinks ..and tell me from your heart do you have love for chautala ...santosh get up and hugs ammaji tanisha ..diya and avtaar are at the door and ammaji sits santosh on the bed and announces i have being a women treated women badly but now i,m gonna get santosh married this this will happen ... with a big smile announces to all the tomorrow is santosh's lagganπŸ‘ .. everybody happy at hearing this ..she continues there will be no more talk of this any more ..tomorrow the wedding no more said faces ...diya and tanisha hugs santosh who is crying sitting on the bed avtaar smiling looking at santosh

precap karan say to santosh maa today your gonna get the happiness you deserve how can i come between that and they hug crying aahhh😭 ammaji ,diya tanisha and avtaar all smiling standing at the door

guyz how do you feel about this very thought provoking episode can a women like santosh who is deserted by her husband have the right to get married ??? plz give your views of what you think

ps all view,s are mine not intended to hurt anybody feeling's😳😳

and plz vote thank you
Edited by tamzin43 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for you time and efforts beb :) Really appreciate your input πŸ€— :)
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks guys ,, i had to do an update [[[ not stepping on your toes sujji 😳😳]]] because it a really thought provoking episode that i wanted to share it with you guys as many of you read before you watch 😊
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ tamzin :
thanx a ton for the update dear !! coming to your point of discussion, here are my views :
santosh of course has her rights to start her life afresh. as a young girl she loved chautala and wanted to settle with him. but both being from a poor family, santosh's brother preferred to get his sister married to a zaminder's haveli, hoping that she would get a prosperous life there. post marriage, santosh had to face a abusive husband and ruthless mother-in-law day in and day out. 10 yrs passed & still she remained childless coz of jogi's impotency but never spoke up. instead she had to face the taunts of being ' baanj' from the entire community which even her in-laws supported. then one day santosh could out no longer and blurted out the truth. ammaji prefered her family honour to her d-i-l 's sufferings and she first ordered her to consumnate with an outsider and later on with raghav to concieve a child. santosh fled to save her honour. those who have watched those episodes of the show would know how she was chased, tried to commit suicide,saved by chautala & they landed in bed & caught by ammaji's men the next day. add to this, her regular thrashings & beating -ups by jogi and the tauntings she had to face throughout her life till karan came to know the truth.
after knowing all that santosh has faced throughout her life it would be a sin not to support her marriage with chautala. & i too personally feel that it's only the right thing to do. there are thousands of santosh living in our society who we are not even aware of. they feel afraid to take up any step for themselves thinking what the society will think about them. but just ask yourself, what is this society ?? it's actually WE, the people who live together..WE ARE THE SOCIETY !! if we can change our point of views towards an issue, then sooner or later the society too is bound to change...maybe initially people feels awkward to do something different from the established norms but that deviation cannot be necessarily termed as wrong ..maybe it takes some time to accept this change but it will be accepted eventually.
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks tamzin
😊today's epi. was an appreciable episode and it's credit gos to director for this message & good dialoguesπŸ‘
every woman who is deserted by her husband she deserve it. as janvi said "we make society " yes as a society member we make rules & regilations for society's welfare and happiness and such woman like santosh also a part of society than why can't give her a happy life.