JaYa valentines day & Diya getting stronger!

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
It's really great to see our beautiful Diya getting a stronger character in the show. I loved the way in today's epi she was explaining to Santosh that she needs to stand up for herself and live her life. I wonder whether during Santosh's marriage Diya will remember Shaurya...

I was sad that with both couples they did not show anything about Valentines Day...was really hoping for a I love you exchange between JaYa but that didn't happen.. :( Even if the villagers didnt know about valentines day surely Diya, Tanisha and Jhanvi would remember about it :(( But seems the story has gone to far in village terms to get there :((

Edited to add: please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue to vote on the Chaska Meter and lets get the ranks of ALL the actors up...please :)))))
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You now what i think that with santosh's wedding javni will be invited and surya will come along maybe there might be some lovey dovey moments between jaya who know's he might propose to her and get married to her again in front her family with there blessing's ... to far fetched ..hey a girl can dream ha😳😳😳😆😆😆👏👏👏