rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Ammaji telling Karan that his relationship with Chautala can never change...๐Ÿ˜Š Karan tells Chautala happens to be someone he has never seen... and now he is standing in front of him as his father...๐Ÿ˜Šhe asks Ammaji what did she get by bringing the past in front of him?? it never had any meaning...and tells that he can never accept his relationship with Chautala...

Tanisha comes to inform that Surya-Janvi have come and they want to meet Karan...๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Avtar asks Chanda to go in...๐Ÿ˜Š. Surya-Janvi wonder what's the matter... ๐Ÿ˜Avtar asks Surya whether he would like to eat something...๐Ÿ˜›Surya denies...๐Ÿ˜ Karan comes out... ๐Ÿ˜ŠJanvi hugs Karan...๐Ÿ˜Š Surya-Karan exchange pleasantriesโค๏ธ [Thankfully no hatred...๐Ÿ˜† ] Surya tells Avtar & Janvi that he has to go and he'll pick up Janvi from here in the morning...๐Ÿ˜ he leaves...๐Ÿ˜ Janvi notices that the atmosphere is unpleasant as everyone seems lost in thought and sad... Janvi asks Diya what's the matter... Diya tells nothing...

It's night... no one is in the mood to eat anything..๐Ÿ˜Š. Chanda starts taunting... that why did Chautala have to come here??? doesn't he have any shame??? what will people think of his relationship with Santosh??? everyone will question them... Santosh leaves crying...๐Ÿ˜ญ Karan also leaves feeling sad...๐Ÿ˜ญ Avtar shouts at her that why did she have to start this... Chanda feels bad...๐Ÿ˜Š Janvi rushes in to comfort Santosh...๐Ÿ˜Š Santosh tells she is happy that Karan is back... but now she's equally scared with the past coming back to haunt her... hope this doesn't result with Karan separating from her...๐Ÿ˜ญ she loves Karan a lot and can't live without him... ๐Ÿ˜ญand starts crying...๐Ÿ˜ญ. Janvi hugs her...๐Ÿ˜Š

Tanisha goes to talk to Karan... ๐Ÿ˜Šshe tells why are you blaming Santosh and Chautala??? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผforget she's a mother... think of her as a woman... ๐Ÿ˜Šand she went through so much pain to bring you up...๐Ÿ˜Š if she had thought what all she would have listen from the world then she would not have brought you into this world...๐Ÿ˜Š. you are the world for her...๐Ÿ˜Š don't shun her... ๐Ÿ˜Šshe also explains that Chautala is also not to be blamed...๐Ÿ˜Š he didn't even know his son existed in this world...๐Ÿ˜Šin fact he didn't even know we are all alive in this world...๐Ÿ˜Š Karan refuses to still agree... Tanisha tells i'm taking to a guy[Karan]who supported me when i was pregnant..๐Ÿ˜Š.. think of Durga... ๐Ÿ˜Šwhat will you do when people question how come the father who wanted to raise Durga[Karan]is different from the father who is responsible for her birth[Aditya]??? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผwhat will you answer??? ๐Ÿ˜ŠKaran understands what she's trying to say...๐Ÿ˜Š. she tells go and be a strength for Santosh... ๐Ÿ˜Šshe needs you the most at this stage... Karan agrees...๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

It's next day morning... ๐Ÿ˜ŠChautala comes there... Karan is coming out... ๐Ÿ˜Šhe sees Chautala...๐Ÿ˜Š Chautala starts explaining that he knows Karan doesn't want to see him... but he has come because Ammaji had called him... ๐Ÿ˜ŠKaran is teary... he nods his head agreeing to what he wants to say and leaves silently with no hatred look... ๐Ÿ˜ƒChautala feels good...๐Ÿ˜Š he comes in... ๐Ÿ˜ŠAmmaji asks everyone to go away and asks Avtar alone to be with her... ๐Ÿ˜ฒAmmaji tells this is God's way of bringing you back in Santosh's life...๐Ÿ˜Š. she straight away asks him will he marry Santosh??? ๐Ÿ˜Šwill he look after her all his life??? ๐Ÿ˜ŠChautala is silent...๐Ÿ˜Š he tells even if he's willing... will Santosh accept it??? ๐Ÿ˜ŠAmmaji tells go in and ask her directly...๐Ÿ˜ŠChautala decides to ask her and goes in...๐Ÿ˜Š. Avtar tells smilingly that what you have done as a mother in law no mother would have done this for her daughter... ๐Ÿ˜Šand you have done the right thing as it's our way of repaying Santosh for the way she has been always there for this family...๐Ÿ˜Š

Precap - Ammaji tells i'm a woman but still i tortured woman before... now i want to do something for my daughter in law who was always with her at every point of life and tells smiling tomorrow is Santosh's marriage... ๐Ÿ˜ŠSantosh is crying... rest are happy... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you you sujji for the update... i thought there,s no use for any jaya scene's update as there was 1 minute blink is you miss scene ,but hopefully the will be more scene's tommorrow ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ bit sad as today was valentines and no romance ... but on the brighter side ammaji is repenting for what she done to santosh .. who know's there might be a lagan of santosh and chautala if... santosh agree's๐Ÿ˜Š
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks sujji
about precape - it was expected that ammaji will do something like that coz she did it with karan.
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tanzin I really hope that Santosh agrees to Chautala's proposal and she finally finds her true love and happiness with him.
If not JaYa romance atleast this older pair can be shown finally getting some happiness.
Sujju thanks for the update dear and inspite of not having JaYa romance I liked the epi today...
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks sujji :-)
i can't wait for santosh to finally hav a happily married life !
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am very happy for Santhosh and hats off to Ammaji for her decision in offering Santhosh to Chautala, the best man in laado until now. Ammaji becoming emotional and requesting him to accpt Santhosh as his wife in high light of the episode. Superb script and perfect direction and best performance by one and all.
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
a late thank you sujju di :) thanks a million ... love you :))
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ sujata :
awww, thanx a ton for the update dear, just a couple of days back i said i wanted to see santosh & chautala together, & here it is happening just the way i wanted it๐Ÿ˜ณ !! hats off to ammaji for taking this decision !!๐Ÿ‘